Floss 3.0 is not only a racing frame any more.
We made a small batch and sent it out to long range guys to test and every single one of them fell in love with this frame.
We had to bring this to life and make it available to everyone who's been looking for a lightweight long range frame.
Now comes with 16*19mm mounting holes
Check out this gorgeous footage from our friend Kevin Pascal @kev_pv with his Floss 3.0 7" frame and the Hyperlite 2408.5-1622 motors.
- 97.5g WITH hardware and arm braces (front a rear)
- Soft edge 5mm carbon arms to achieve goals of chamfering without loss of streghth
- Machined channels in the aluminum plate prevent arm wiggle
- Arms can be easily removed with only 2 screws
- Countersunk bottom plate screws
- Allows for 20x20 or 3030 stacks
- Up to 85+ degrees of tilt
- 1 x Hardware bag
- 1 x Aluminum main plate
- 2 x 4mm 7" arm braces
- 4 x 7" 5mm Arms
- 1 x 2mm Top plate
- 1 x 2mm Bottom plate
- 3M anti slip battery pad
- TPU micro FPV camera mount
- TPU SMA mount
- 1 x Pyrodrone battery strap
Pyrodrone ships worldwide but if you are an international customer and
would rather buy from your region's dealer please check out the following retailers:
France : https://www.drone-fpv-racer.com
Australia : Nextfpv.com.au