After-market mod to add a module bay to your Tango 2. Sticks to the back of your Tango 2 and plugs into the receptacle board of your Tango 2.
- Open your Tango 2 and remove the back shell
- Find the location for the cutout on the Tango 2 back shell (on the inside, near the power button)
- Use a dremel, knife or solder tip to cut a small hole accoridng to the outline
- Ensure fit of the flex PCB
- Clean the back surface and tape the Tango 2 module bay down
- Slide the flex PCB in and place it into the receptacle
- Fit the flex PCB into the PCB inside the module bay and place it into the receptacle
- Close the module bay, and you're done!
Warning: The batch 1 of Tango 2 shipped without module bay capability. Please verify that there is a connector (in pictures above) before purchasing this add-on. Upgrade PCB's are available!
Also, whenever opening up your Tango 2 in future, you will need to open the module bay and release the flex PCB from the socket.SPECIFICATIONS:
- "LITE" style module bay add-on for Tango 2
- Comptabile with TBS Tango 2 main board "V007A" and up
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.