RadioMaster Mini CNC AG01 Hall Gimbal Set for Zorro & TX12 was designed and tested for over a year. The AG01 is fully CNC milled for ultimate precision with quad ball bearings for a smooth and precise feel. Featuring front-accessible tension and travel adjustment for easy fine-tuning. The Mini AG01 will take your TX12 or Zorro to the next level.
- Made with CNC processed aviation grade aluminum.
- Sticky360 Mini Gimbal Sticks as standard.
- Non contact hall sensors for accurate control inputs and precise centering.
- Quad precision bearings for unparalleled stick feel.
- Adjustable vertical travel angle (Min. 38°, Max. 54°).
- Custom designed for RadioMaster Zorro & TX12.
- Name: AG01 Mini CNC Hall Gimbal
- Colors: Red, Gold, Blue
- Sensor type: Hall Sensor
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V
- Linearity: Real-time (No delay)
- Adjustable vertical travel range: 38°—54°
- Self-centering adjustment: Yes
- Easy mode adjustment
- Adjustable tension: Yes
- Quad bearing: Yes
- Temperature range: -20°C-85°C
- Size: 49*42*48mm
- Weight: 42g(±0.3g)
- 2x RadioMaster Mini CNC AG01 Hall Gimbal Set for Zorro & TX12 - Chosen Color
- 2x Hex tool
- 8x Installation screw
- 2x Spare normal tension spring
- 2x Throttle tension screw
Installation for Zorro & TX12
The AG01 Mini gimbals are shipped as self-centering by default and compatible with the Zorro and TX12 Radios.
The Zorro radio is configured as Mode 1 or Mode 2 by the screws mounted in the rear case of the radio. Both gimbals should be installed in self-centering configuration (as default out of the box) in the Zorro radio. Once the radio is re-assembled the screws in the rear case of the Zorro will set the throttle gimbal.
One gimbal must be set as throttle and one as self-centering before installation in the radio.
1. Use the included screw (see parts bag) to hold down the centering lever and set the gimbal as a throttle gimbal.
2. Adjust the throttle tension bar until the desired tension is achieved.
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.