ELRS has quickly become one of the most popular link system choices for many pilots, and we are excited to bring Matek's lineup of these receivers to you.
You know it's quality when it's Matek!
- ESP8285, SX1280/1281IMLTRT
- PA/LNA: SE2431L
- Antenna connector: IPEX MHF 1
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz (2400~2480MHz)
- Telemetry power: 22.5dbm~23dbm
- SE2431L RX_gain: 12.5dB
- Diversity (antenna-switching), default ANT2
- Receiver protocol: CRSF
- Input voltage: 4~9V DC @ 5V pad
- Power dissipation: 40~45mA(before binding), 70~75mA(binding), 90~95mA(wifi mode)
- PCB size: 21mm x 15mm
- Weight: 3g w/ 2x antennas
- Packing: 1x ELRS-R24-D, 2x IPEX MHF1 Antennas
- ExpressLRS MATEK_2400_RX
- Firmware update via UART or WIFI
- ELRS-R24-D: enable “USE_DIVERSITY” (checked) when flashing in ExpressLRS configurator
- Tool: ESP_NodeMCU-PyFlasher.exe
Wiring With FC:
- Receiver RX — FC UART_TX for Telemetry
- Receiver TX — FC UART_RX for Control
- Receiver 5V — FC 5V or 4v5
- Receiver G — FC GND
- Receiver protocol: Serial-based receiver – CRSF
- Power on and off your receiver three times
- Make sure the LED is doing a quick double blink, which indicates the receiver is in bind mode
- Use the [BIND] button on the Transmitter Lua script, which sends out a binding pulse
- Receiver will switch to slow blink once it has received binding pulse.
- Power off and power on receiver again. If the receiver LED switch to solid on from slow blink, it’s bound with your transmitter.
- Receivers have ExpressLRS fw V1.1.0 preloaded without BINDING_PHRASE
- Important: If the RX firmware has a bind phrase, the RX will never enter binding mode using the above procedure. It must be flashed without a binding phrase to do traditional binding.
Flashing with ESP_NodeMCU-PyFlasher
- Connect receiver to USB-TTL module(RX-TX, TX-RX, 5V-5V, G-GND)
- Connect USB to PC while pressing and holding the boot button in.
- open ESP_NodeMCU-PyFlasher
- select Serial port of USB-TTL module, load firmware, select “Dual Output(DOUT)” and “Yes.wipes all data“
- click “Flash NodeMCU“
- after flashing, Power off and power on your receiver, receiver will enter binding mode(quick double blink).
Flashing with ELRS configurator
- MATEK_2400_RX target is not available in ELRS configurator 1.0.8 and fw release 1.1.0 for now
- 1 x ELRS-R24-D RC Receiver
- 2 x IPEX MHF1 Antennas