HobbyWing XRotor Convertible F7/65A Stack with F7 Flight Controller HD DJI Plug and Play and 65A HW ESC- 30x30
Featuring the new Hobbywing convertable F7 flight controller which is equipped with STM32F722 MCU and has powerful computing ability. Plus fast running speed, and high sensitivity ICM20602 six-axis motion sensor. It can perfectly support bidirectional D-Shot digital throttle communication. The integrated OSD chip can adjust and set each OSD parameters in FC parameter adjustment software and radio, which is simple and convenient. On-board large capacity Flash memory chip can record and store more flight logs, which is convenient for users to debug aircraft based on flight data.
Check out all our Stacks and the rest of our HobbyWing Products!
Replacement Flight Controller and 60A Electronic Speed Controller available!
- Compatible with (Multirotors) Quadcopters
- Firmware HOBBYWING_XROTORF7CONV
- FC Programming Supported
- Programming via Betaflight/ Cleanflight-configurator
- Compatible with (Modes) PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, PROSHOT1000
- Compatible with (Transmitters) PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL
- OSD Built-in
- Voltage Monitoring Supported
- Current Monitoring Supported
- External Buzzer Supported
- LED Control Supported
- BEC 5V @ 1.5A ; 10V @ 1.5A
- Size 32x32mm
- Weight 3.3g
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for an excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Onboard 10V &5V BEC, powering different accessories such as FC, VTX, Camera and LED lights and etc.
- LiPo Power input: 3S-6S
- Cont.Current: 65Ax4
- Burst Current: 80Ax4
- BEC Output: 5V@ 0.5A
- Input wires: 12AWG-130mm* (Red/Black)
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Connectors: (In/Out) XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no
- Weight / Size: 15.0g / 32.7x18.4x6.2mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite32
- 1 x HobbyWing XRotor Convertible F7/65A HD Stack DJI PNP - 30x30mm
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.