If you never want to worry about your your 4-in-1 again, Hobbywing's XRotor 60A raises the bar once again! From Captain Vanover himself, this thing is "bullet proof". No matter what type of flight style you choose, this should be a go-to 4-in-1 for everyone! The soft mounts prevent most of the vibration from being transferred to the FC. From freestyle to racing, even long range will not challenge this ESC. The 60A Micro 4-in-1 ESC comes loaded with the latest 32bit tech, as well as BLHeli32 firmware, DShot1200, Larger FETs, direct pins for a capacitor, and a choice of either a plug n play ESC connector or solder pads for the flight controller.
XT60 pigtail and Cap are solderd on from maufacturer.
Check out all our 30x30 Electronics Speed Controllers and the rest of our HobbyWing Products!
Pairs perfectly with the new Hobbywing F7 Flight Controller!
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for an excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Onboard 5V BEC, powering different accessories such as FC, VTX, Camera and LED lights and etc.
- LiPo Power input: 3S-6S
- Cont.Current: 60Ax4
- Burst Current: 80Ax4
- BEC Output: 5V@ 1.5A
- Input wires: 12AWG-130mm* (Red/Black)
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Connectors: (In/Out) XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no
- Weight / Size: 15.0g / 32.7x18.4x6.2mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite32
- 1x XRotor 60A 4-in-1 ESC
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.