The Hobbywing XRotor 45A 3-6S 4-in-1 BLHeli_32 is a high power equipped ESC. Featuring high-performance 32-bit microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 48MHz for an excellent performance. The XRotor 45A will surely be one of the premier choices for racers looking for nothing but the best in regards to performance!
The new Hobbywing 45A 20*20 4in1 ESC comes with the same reliability of the bigger version Xrotor 60A 4in1 in a smaller foot print and 20mm mounting pattern making it one of the best options for ultralite race frames like the Floss 3.0 lite.
We witnessed this ESC being punished first hand by the French Champion Killian at the WDC race in Turkey.
This thing is SOLID!
We also carry full stacks from Hobbywing, check the full line HERE.
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 48MHz for an excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environment
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Model: XRotor 45A 4in1 (20x20) BLHeli-32 DShot1200
- Application: FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase
- LiPo Power input: 3S-6S
- Cont.Current: 45Ax4
- Burst Current: 60Ax4
- BEC Output: NO
- Input wires: Red-14AWG-100mm/ Black-14AWG-100mm
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Connectors (In/Out): XT60 plug enclosed with package.
- Weight/Size: 12g/40x33x5mm
- Mounting Pattern: 20x20mm
- Firmware: Hobbywing_XRotor_BLHeli-32 Version
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- ESC Programming: Stick Programming, BLHeliSuite32
- DEO: Supported
- OneShot Mode: Supported
- Timing: Supported
- Motor Rotation: Supported
1 x Hobbywing Xrotor 45A 4-in-1 (20x20) BLHeli-32 DShot1200 ESC
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.