This Walksnail Digital HD VTX / Micro Camera Kit V2 is designed for use with Walksnail Avatar/Fatshark Dominator HD FPV systems. It features H.265 encoding to provide 1080p FPV image quality with ultra-low latency and 2K pixels, 4:3 native sensor for improved image quality. The kit also supports Gyroflow for smoother, more stable video quality and provides 25mm x 25mm and 20mm x 20mm mounting holes for a wide range of compatibility. The durable PCB and shell designs, an optimized antenna placement, and an improved frequency binding button all provide excellent performance.
- 2K pixel, 120fps, 4:3 native sensor
- Support Gyroflow
- 1080P HD FPV
- F/2.0 Large Aperture
- 160° wide-angle FOV
- Add another 20*20mm mounting holes
- Add 8/32g built-in storage option
- Updated the design of PCB board and outer shell
- A spare pad is added to provide two power connection modes
- Optimized antenna base design and frequency button position for greater convenience
- 1080P 120fps compatibility
- 22ms low latency
- Ranging Mode
- 4KM range
- Light weight design
- Built-in 8G/32G storage,
- Support Gyroflow
- GPS anti-jamming
- The only native 4:3 high-definition sensor in the FPV industry
- The Avatar HD system uses H.265 code, an industry-leading technology, to provide 1080p FPV image quality with ultra-low latency.
- Camera V2 with 2K pixels, 4:3 native sensor for better image quality and native 4:3 mode image ratio allows you to capture more of the surrounding scenery while flying the drone, resulting in more comprehensive and visually appealing images.Meanwhile, it's better fit for regular FPV race as well.
- The camera ( 32G VTX KIT) supports Gyroflow, take you a smooth and stable video quality.
- In addition to the original 25mm x 25mm mounting holes, the kit now added 20mm x 20mm holes for greater compatibility with a wider range of FPV drone models.
- Updated the design of PCB board and shell, improved the quality of VTX, more durable.
- Optimized the installation place of the antenna, so as to better protect the VTX.
- The position of the frequency binding button has been changed to make the frequency binding operation more convenient.
- A spare pad is added to provide two power connection modes.
- New VTX with enhanced TVS protection and support for up to 6S. With a wide input voltage the range of 6V to25.2V, our VTX delivers unmatched stability and resistance to GPS interference. Enjoy unparalleled performance and take your FPV adventures to new heights with our cutting-edge technology.
- The Avatar VTX comes with 8g/32g built-in storage it can record 1080p or 720p HD flight videos without interference.32G built-in storage, recording video time increased by 4 times.
- Supports both high frame rate and standard frame rate, it has an average latency of 22ms with the high frame rate.
- The compact and convenient single-antenna design makes it easier to assemble your FPV drone. The quality of the antenna is upgraded, and the working performance of the whole frequency band is more stable.
|Model||Avatar V2 camera|
|Image Sensor||1/3.2-Inch 4Mp 4:3sensor|
|Resolution||1080P/60fps; 720P/100fps; 720P/60fps;1080P/120fps compatibility; 1080P/100fps compatibility;|
|Ratio||4:3 native /16:9|
|Gyroflow||Only 32G VTX Supported|
|Model||Avatar V2 module|
|Transmitter Power (EIRP)||
|1/O Interface||JST1.0*4(Power in)JST0.8*6(USB)|
|Mounting Holes||25.5*25.5mm; 20*20mm|
|Wide Power Input||6V-25.2V|
|Supported FC System||Betaflight; Inav; Fettec; ArduPilot; Kiss|
|Latency||Average delay 22ms|
|Avatar V2 antenna|
|Size||R15 X 45mm （without cable）|
- 1 x Walksnail Digital HD VTX / Micro Camera Kit V2 for Walksnail Avatar/Fatshark Dominator HD FPV System - Chosen Memory Size
- 1 x USB Transfer Extension Cable
- 1 x 4Pin Silicone Cable
- 8 x M2x4mm Screw
- 4 x M2x5mm Screw
- 4 x M2x6mm Screw
- 4 x M2x14mm Screw
- 4 x M2x5x0.5mm Gasket
Laws and requirements regarding transmission of radio waves vary greatly across the world. In some countries, this product may not be legal. In the USA, the operator of this product is required by law to have a HAM amateur radio license, at the very least. It is the operator's responsibility to make sure that they are using this product in a legal manner, or not using it at all if not possible to do legally in their location. By adding this product to your cart, you are confirming that you have read this notice, and that Pyrodrone is in no way responsible for the actions of the operator while using this product.