The Victory is another new antenna technology from Video Aerial Systems and the mind of antenna developer IBCrazy. Don’t let the square shape and small size fool you, the Victory is a true high performance circularly polarized antenna that makes no compromise when it comes to performance. When used as a receiver antenna, the Victory’s small size and high axial ratio make it perfect for low profile mounts without sacrificing performance. When used as a transmitter antenna, the true 1.9dbic gain allows for extremely long range flights. The uniform radiation pattern makes it perfect for racing and freestyle flights.
Axial ratio: 0.96
Weight: 3.5 grams
Other top rated products
- Route Shipping Protection4.9 star rating(203)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...5.0 star rating(257)
- Gemfan 51466x3 Hurricane Durable...4.9 star rating(53)
- M3 Knurled Aluminum Stand Off4.9 star rating(63)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX Special...5.0 star rating(181)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...4.9 star rating(47)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)4.9 star rating(52)
- TBS UNIFY PRO32 NANO 5G84.9 star rating(105)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
On 25mW, and measured with the IRC vtx output checker, I'm getting around 22-23mW, however the TrueRC seem to provide a small bump up to 26-28mW output.. This being said, I've still not had any bleeding or visual issues during races, so still worth the coin in my opinion.