Long range and 360 degrees of coverage in one, the Sky Hammer is a true long range omni-directional antenna! Designed by IBCrazy, the Sky Hammer utilizes a pair of high performance Minion Pro antennas precisely phased and impedance matched to achieve 5.25dbic of gain and 360 degrees of coverage. The stacking and phasing takes the unused vertical coverage of a single antenna and pushes it outward along the horizon right where you need it. While typically considered to be a receiver antenna, the Sky Hammer can be mounted on a long range quad for exploring places where other antennas simply cannot reach. When using the Skyhammer on a VTX be sure to watch bank angles or you could point the null of the antenna directly at your receiver causing loss of signal.
Axial Ratio: 0.94 (measured)
Horizontal coverage: 360 degrees
Vertical coverage: +/- 20 degrees
Bandwidth: 5400-6100 MHz
Other top rated products
- UMMAGAWD HEX SERIES 2306 1777KV4.7 star rating(3)
- FXT FX108 USB 5V-9V Boost...5.0 star rating(1)
- Pyrowire 3oz. PCB by Pyrodrone...5.0 star rating(3)
- NewBeeDrone 2306-1750KV Smoov...5.0 star rating(2)
- Hyperlite F3LX True-X Racing...4.8 star rating(5)
- FrSky R9MM OTA SBUS Long Range...4.5 star rating(13)
- HYPERLOW AIRSHOT5.0 star rating(3)
- PROJECT 399 SUPER G PLUS 7"...5.0 star rating(5)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.