More gain and more convenience! This is the adaptation of the all mighty X²-AIR into a slick low profile face mount for the HDzero VRX4 module. Simply slide on the antennas on the module’s rails and screw on the custom knurled SMA connectors. Improved 13dBic gain and massive combined beam width of 165deg, yield an amazing flight experience in the toughest conditions. Fill the remaining ports with a pair of OCP and you got the antenna full house.
Dual elements array provide 13Dbi circular polarized beam of 75deg
By combining the two elements onto a single feed, the gain is boosted and horizontal coverage is widened by compromising the vertical coverage which isn’t used much in FPV.
Low profile design, only 15mm thick.
Most compact antennas of this gain level at only 15mm thickness, letting you leave them on at all the time without fear of breaking them. The included double-sided foam tape give a solid bound to your goggles’s face plate and install in minutes.
Custom made SMA connectors, fit the HDzero in style.
As with all other components of X²-AIR antennas, the custom SMA connector is made to the highest standards to fit your HDzero module perfectly and make sure every bit of RF power is transferred from the X²-AIR. A knurled finish provide easy tightening and a quality look exclusive to TrueRC.
Pair them with our OCP omni antennas.
Add a pair of TrueRC omni-directional antennas for a complete antenna system!
- Circularly Polarized
- Sector type beam shape (widest on horizontal)
- Mount direct on HDzero module with included slide-on mounts.
- Compact low-profile design, easy to store and transport
- High 13 dBic for unsurpassed long range and signal penetration
- Large SWR and axial ratio bandwidth, work even out of the 5.8GHz band
- Super wide 150 degree beam for each antenna combining to 165deg beam width
- Custom knurled SMA connectors
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-7.0GHz
- Gain: 13 dBic
- Polarization: LHCP
- Beam-width Horizontal*: 150deg
- Beam-width Vertical*: 62deg
- Hor. beam @-3dB**: 75deg.
- Vert. beam @-3dB**: 34deg.
- Connector: Custom knurled SMA
- Dimension: 72mm x 34mm x 15mm
- Weight: 20g each
- Include mounts for installation onto HDzero module.
*Coverage of individual antenna where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage of individual antenna where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
1 x TrueRC X2-AIR MK II 5.8GHz Patch Antenna Pair for HDzero VRX4 - LHCP
- 2 x Slide on Mounts