The True-MoX 2.4 is our revision of the moxon using latest 3D electromagnetic simulation tools and RF rated PCB material. Interactions with radio or pilot’s body are kept at near zero thanks to our patent pending design. Great for IRC Ghost or TBS tracer. Note that this is not a patch, do not point the flat part toward the target. Point the long edge of the panel toward the intended flight area. Having the long edge vertical produce vertical polarization.
Check out all our FPV Antennas and the rest of our TrueRC Products!
- Frequencies: 2400-2510MHz
- Beam width*: 156deg
- Beam width @-3dB**: 133deg ‘
- Connector: RP-SMA
- Dimensions: 39.5mm x 100mm
- *Coverage where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
- **Coverage where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
- 1 x TrueRC TRUE-MOX 2.4