Featuring our latest high fidelity* circular polarized antenna design added of a CREE™ XQ-E high intensity LED, the BLAZE 5.8 is no ordinary antenna. It is a high performance CP omni doubling as a powerful LED light. Thanks to an advanced RF design and heat management, this antenna possibly outshines anything in both the 5.8GHz and visible spectrum.
We also carry this antenna in RHCP!
Check out all our FPV Antennas and the rest of our TrueRC Products!
- Durable poly-carbonate, Injection Molded, ultra-sonically welded Housing.
- CREE™ XQ-E high intensity LED.
- Wider Bandwidth (5.4-6.3GHz).
- *Pattern stay true even in harsh/sub-optimal installations.
- Single wire 5V LED power hookup with micro connector.
- Available in red, green, blue and white.
- Available with True-SMA connector.
- Available with high quality dji compatible MMCX. ‘
- Gain: 1.9dBic
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -15 to -30dB, (1.9%)
- Bandwidth: 5.4GHz-6.3GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 99%
- SWR: <=1.2:1
- Weight: 7.9 g
- Dimensions(head): 16.5mm dia. X 10.7mm height.
- Length: 80mm to 125mm.
- Cable: Heavy-duty semi-rigid RG402 coax or custom RG316S. ‘ li
- Connector: True-SMA or MMCX90
- Current draw: 100-110mA with included resistor.
- Max current: 400mA.
- Supply voltage: 5V with included resistor.
- Approx luminous flux @100mA: 20 to 50 Lumen depending on color.
- 1 x TrueRC Blaze 5.8GHz Antenna
- 1 x 12 or 18ohms resistor depending on color
- 1 x Micro power connector
- 1 x Heat shrink