The next revolution in circular polarization technology, the Triumph Pro gives professional performance in a compact, durable package. Don’t let the small size fool you, the Triumph Pro doesn’t compromise on performance. Designed by IBCrazy and manufactured by TBS, the multi-phase elements use patent pending technology to create a precise circular pattern that is not distorted by proximity to your aircraft or other objects.
The microstrip antenna design together with a rigid and ultrasonic-welded enclosure allow mounting in exposed places, where signal propagates better. The antenna comes in 4 connector flavors: u.FL, MMCX, MMCX 90º and SMA.
- Manufactured and tested to highest standards
- Best in class range and signal quality
- Incredibly small and low weight
- Ultrasonic welded and foam infused cover for ultimate crash-protection
- Double-jacket semi-rigid cable for heavy impact resistance
- Frequency range: 5500-6000MHz
- Polarization: LHCP
- Gain: 1.6dbic
- Axial Ratio: 0.99
- Cable: RG405/U
- Weight: 2-3g
- Height: 85mm, 3.3 in
- Connector: MMCX (Straight)
- Dimensions (PDF)
- 1x TBS Triumph Pro (LHCP MMCX)
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.