The SOURCE PODRACER is a ultralight racing frame, made for speed addicts and grassroots fpv racers. It is designed to maximize speed and minimize drag. It fits and protects all the current toothpick-style FPV components and is optimized for light weight. The SOURCE PODRACER is your perfect race winner, and is recommended for pro racing pilots only.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The SOURCE PODRACER project is a collaborative FPV frame project initiated by Team BlackSheep. The frame is donated to the community to empower creators and makers, and integrate best practices and current trends faster into a continuously manufactured product. In return, it allows the local distribution network to have cheap and direct access to a good frame in order to allow them compete in an increasingly predatory marketplace.
The hope is for this frame to enable broad access to FPV thanks to a low price point, great documentation and wide availability of compatible parts and accessories, without violating other people’s intellectual property.
- Project discussion: Coming Soon
- Project files: Coming Soon
- 3D Printed files on Thingiverse: Coming Soon
- 3D Printed Parts (STL) Coming Soon
- 1 x Carbon Frame Set
- 1 x Nylon SLS Printed Pod
- 1 x Screw Set
- Wheelbase: 200mm
- Stacking Mounting Plate: 1.5mm
- Bottom Plate: 1.5mm
- Arms: 5mm thick
- Stack Mout: 19 x19mm, 26x26mm, 20x20mm
- Motor Mount: 12 x 12mm & 9 x 9mm
- Frame weight: 47g
- 8 x M2x10mm Countersunk screws
- 4 x M2x12mm Countersunk screws
- 2 x M2x6mm Socket head screws
- 24 x M2x10mm Socket screws
- 1 x 1.5mm Carbon Fiber Top Plate
- 1 x 1.5mm Carbon Fiber Bottom Plate
- 2 x 5mm Carbon Fiber Arms
- Black Nylon 3D printed canopy
The part recommendations are put together by our engineers and pilots. We strive for reliability and high quality in all of our selections, which may cost a bit extra but it allows you to enjoy the frame much more!
- AIO: BetaFPV Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO Brushless Flight Controller 20A(BLHeli_S)
- Motors: 1505 - 3600kv
- Camera: 14*14 Nano camera
- VTx: TBS Unify Pro32 Nano or TBS Unify Pro Nano
- Antenna: TBS Triumph Pro (U.FL) *Strongly recommended, the pod is designed for this antenna.
- Props: 5" - HQ Durable Prop T5
- Battery: 450 - 600mAh, 3-4S
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.