What could be better than the best Crossfire receiver and an improved Unify Pro32 video transmitter making sweet love? Exactly! Nothing, nothing at all.
Introducing the TBS Crossfire Sixty9, a VTx and RC receiver AIO board sporting a race-friendly, long-range capable video transmitter combined with the same on the TBS Crossfire side. Mounting holes are 20x20, but we do include adapters for your 30x30 stacks, and a plastic case for mounting the unit to your frame, without any stacking necessity.
Outputs 2x CRSF + 2x PWM (or 6x PWM) directly to your FC. The main JST-SH connector connects to your flight controller and video camera (or also FC for those that like the FC-OSD).
Check out all our TBS Crossfire Related Products!
- Integrated video transmitter control with long range and (team-)race functions
- Dedicated low-noise power supply for receiver and video transmitter
- Sleek 20x20 mounting form factor
- Plug&play connection and solder pads connectivity
- 3 different mounting flavors, RF tin shields, and other accessories included
- High power analog adjustable video transmitter (up to 1W with perfect cooling)
- 5V regulator bulti-in, takes up to 6S
- Weight: 4.1g (board only)
- Antenna ports: 1x video transmitter, 1x R/C receiver
- Size: 24mm x 24mm
- Requires: Firmware V4.62 and above
- CRSF V3 ready
- Input voltage: 8-25V (2-6S)
- 1x TBS Crossfire Sixty9
- 1x TBS Crossfire Immortal-T antenna
- 1x u.FL to SMA mount (for VTx)
- 1x 30x30 heatsink / case
- 1x 20x20 heatsink / case
- 1x optional tin-shield (for added low-noise tolerance)
- 1x JST-SH x 9 connector
Laws and requirements regarding transmission of radio waves vary greatly across the world. In some countries, this product may not be legal. In the USA, the operator of this product is required by law to have a HAM amateur radio license, at the very least. It is the operator's responsibility to make sure that they are using this product in a legal manner, or not using it at all if not possible to do legally in their location. By adding this product to your cart, you are confirming that you have read this notice, and that Pyrodrone is in no way responsible for the actions of the operator while using this product.
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.