Tattu R-Line 650mAh 22.2V 95C 6S1P Lipo Battery Pack with XT30 Plug
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 85B-6872
Tattu R-Line 650mAh 22.2V 95C 6S1P Lipo Battery Pack with XT30 plug has full capacity and discharge rate. It is a high discharge rate FPV racing lipo battery. The 95C gives you enough power under load. It is very compact in size and very light in weight. Works perfect with your Multirotor FPV from size 100 to 180.
Tattu R-Line is a brand new product line specifically designed for professional FPV racing competitions. It's the selling version of Toppilot batteries. It's also a subsidiary of the Tattu brand. It's got higher capacity, lower internal resistance and lower landing temperatures. They are more powerful than any graphene battery. Generally, R-Line batteries have the same specs as our popular Toppilot batteries. There are different R-Line versions for the needs of different FPV racing competitions
- Remarkable stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 650mAh.
- High discharge performance and high energy density.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 650mAh
- Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6Cells
- Discharge Rate: 95C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 190C
- Net Weight(±20g): 115g
- Dimensions: 62mm Length x 31mm Width x 36mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR-7P
- Discharge Plug: XT30
Other top rated products
- Route Shipping Insurance4.90667 star rating(150)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...4.96875 star rating(160)
- M3 Knurled Aluminum Stand Off4.9375 star rating(48)
- Gemfan 51466x3 Hurricane Durable...4.925 star rating(40)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...5.0 star rating(34)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX Special...4.98165 star rating(109)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)4.91892 star rating(37)
- Gemfan Hurricane 51433-3...4.87755 star rating(49)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
DJI Vista, HGLRC Zeus35 AIO; 1408 Hyperlite 3022KV with a crossfire.
Switching all my batteries to R-Line. I get about four minute flight time flying freestyle.