The new T-Motor's update of the F55A Pro II, the MCU F3 is a much faster ESC with high performance for demanding racing events. Just like the original, The F3 is fully capable of pushing 6s with 75A burst and a sustained 55A current draw. Equipped with the latest in ESC technology such as 32-bit capability and BLHeli32 firmware.
Comes with an imported MOSSFET, which is great for helping bring down the ESC heat and bring up the safety factor and power.
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for an excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshotl 25 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshotl 200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Onboard 10V BEC, powering different accessories such as FC, VTx, Camera and LED lights and etc.
- Continuous current: 4*55A
- BLHeli_32 32bit
- Burst current: 4*75A
- BEC Output: 10V @2.0A
- Size: 45x41x7.3mm
- Weight: 17.3g (Including Heatsink)
- Support DSHOT150/300/600/1200
- 1 x F55A Pro II 4 in 1 Brushless ESC
- 5 x Damping Rubbers
- 1 x 12AWG-130MM with XT60 Soldered input wires
- 2 x 61mm Signal wire
- 5x Cable Protectors
- 3x SH0.1mm Plugs(6/8/10)
- 1 x Capacitor