This Flight Controller features the STM32F405 MCU, an onboard 4-level battery life indicator, a Micro-SD card slot for Blackbox logging, 4 groups of LED strip pads, a DJI plug for digital quads, and built-in Bluetooth for wireless configuration through the SpeedyBee App.
We also carry the F405 Mini BLS 35A Stack and the 35A 3-6S BLHeli_S 4in1 ESC individually!
Check out all our 20x20mm Flight Controllers and the rest of our SpeedyBee Products!
Clean Gyroscope Power Supply, Smoother Flight
Equipped with the renowned brand MaxLinear's LDO power supply chip, the gyroscope receives independent power, boosting surge protection capacity by 320%. Additionally, built with a 100uF ultra-large filtering tantalum capacitor, guarding the gyroscope's data from interference caused by the power source. Each posture and movement during flight receives precise responsiveness, allowing you to fully experience the pure beauty of flying!
Forgot your LiPo checker? Just look at the FC!
On the side of the flight controller, you will find a 4-level battery capacity indicator. As soon as you connect the battery, you can instantly see the battery level, saving you the hassle of needing to put on goggles to check the battery status.
Change motor directions wirelessly!
Are you still using a computer to change motor directions? With this stack, when you finish your build, connect to the SpeedyBee app, change the motor directions just in a few simple steps*. Then take off.
* To use this feature, go to the App > Motors > Motor Direction Settings.
Support DJI Digital Video Transmitter
The flight controller has two independent 9V 3A BEC and 5V 2A BEC, supports various analog image transmissions above 5V, and also supports DJI O3 Air Unit/Link / Vista/Air Unit V1
M2 or M3? Why not both?
Have you ever experienced that the stack holes of your frame did not fit the stack you got? This stack is perfectly compatible with M2/M3 screws. What’s more, two sets of M2 and M3 screws + silicone grommets are included in the package!
And packaged with more useful features
● Sufficient 4 x UARTs for your receiver + VTX + camera + GPS.
● Two independent 5V 2A BEC and 9V 3A BEC.
● Power your GPS with a USB cable - no battery needed. No extra heat, no worries
● 17mm cutouts for FPV camera in your tight build
● Onboard barometer for real-time altitude sensing
● Onboard 8MB Blackbox storage
SpeedyBee F405 V3 30x30 Flight Controller
- MCU STM32F405
- IMU(Gyro) ICM42688P
- USB Port Type Type-C
- Barometer Built-in
- OSD Chip AT7456E chip
- BLE Bluetooth Supported. Used to connect with the SpeedyBee App for flight controller and ESC parameter configuration. Please make sure the MSP switch on UART 4 is turned on and set to a baud rate of 115200, otherwise Bluetooth functionality will not be available.
- Wireless FC Firmware Flashing NOT Supported. Please connect to the Betaflight configurator on the PC to do FC firmeare update
- Wireless Blackbox Dwonload & Analysis NOT Supported. Please connect to the Betaflight configurator on the PC to do blackbox analysis.
- WIFI Not supported
- DJI Air Unit Connection Way Direct soldering
- DJI Air Unit Compatibility Compatible with all DJI Air Units: DJI O3/RunCam Link/Caddx Vista/DJI Air Unit V1. Please use the solder pads < 9V, G, T1, R1, G, SUBS(R2) > on the front right corner of the flight controller to make a pin-to-pin connection with the solder pads on the DJI Air Unit. UART1(T1, R1) is used for OSD and SUBS(R2) is used for DJI Air Unit’s internal SBUS receiver signal input.
- Blackbox 8MB Onboard Flash
- BetaFlight Camera Control Pad Yes(CC pad on the front side)
- Current Sensor Input Supported. For SpeedyBee BLS 35A V2 ESC, please set Scale=250 and Offset=-500.
- Power Input 3-6S LiPo. The flight controller is powered through the G, V wires of the 8pin harness or G, V pads from the bottom side of the flight controller.
- 5V Output 4 groups of 5V output, three +5V pads and 1 BZ+ pad( used for Buzzer) on front side. The total current load is 2A.
- 9V Output 1 group of 9V output, one +9V pad on front side. The total current load is 3A.
- 3.3V Output Supported. Soldering pad named ‘3V3’ on the front top of the flight controller. Designed for 3.3V input receivers. Up to 500mA current load.
- 4.5V Output Supported. Designed for radio receiver and GPS module even when the FC is powered through the USB port. Up to 1A current load.
- ESC Signal M1 - M4 wires or soldering pads on bottom side.
- UART 6 sets(UART1, UART2, UART3, UART4(Dedicated for Bluetooth connection)), UART5(Dedicated for ESC telemetry),UART6
- ESC Telemetry UART R5(UART5)
- I2C Supported. DA & CL pads on front side. Used for magnetometer, sonar, etc
- Traditional Betaflight LED Pad Supported. 5V, G and LED pads on bottom of the front side. Used for WS2812 LEDs controlled by the Betaflight firmware.
- Buzzer BZ+ and BZ- pad used for 5V Buzzer
- BOOT Button Supported. Press and hold BOOT button and power the FC on at the same time will force the FC to enter DFU mode, this is for firmware flashing when the FC gets bricked.
- RSSI Input Not Supported
- Smart Port / F.Port Not Supported
- Supported Flight Controller Firmware BetaFlight(Default), INAV
- Firmware Target Name SPEEDYBEEF405MINI
- Mounting 20 x 20mm 3.5mm hole diameter ，Compatible with M2 and M3 screws/Silicone grommets.
- Dimension 30(L) x 32(W) x 7.8(H)mm
- Weight 9.6g