Durable 5.8G antenna for Analog or Digital FPV by iFlight.
Model: SIGMA 5.8GHz 60mm RHCP/LHCP FPV Antenna ( MMCX )
Frequency range: 5500-6000MHz
Axial Ratio: 0.7
Length: 60mm/ total length 75mm
SWR: ≤1.5 (ON 5.8GHz)
1pc x SIGMA 5.8GHz 60mm RHCP/LHCP FPV Antenna (mmcx)
Other top rated products
- UMMAGAWD HEX SERIES 2306 1777KV4.7 star rating(3)
- Tiny TALON Stack 16x16 F7 Stack...0.0 star rating(0)
- FXT FX108 USB 5V-9V Boost...5.0 star rating(1)
- Pyrowire 3oz. PCB by Pyrodrone...5.0 star rating(3)
- NewBeeDrone 2306-1750KV Smoov...5.0 star rating(2)
- FrSky R9MM OTA SBUS Long Range...4.8 star rating(12)
- Hyperlite F3LX True-X Racing...4.8 star rating(5)
- HYPERLOW AIRSHOT5.0 star rating(3)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
The actual antenna elements aren't serviceable, and big crashes on 5" quads will damage these, but they're affordable enough that those rare cases are OK. Practically, TPU mounting these is still the most effective way to make these rugged for hard use quads.
Really a fan of the color options as well.