The next generation of the popular soldering irons from Sequre are here. Now capable of using the new "TI" long soldering tips that make getting into harder to reach spaces easier. It also comes with an updated OLED display and is capable of being powered from a 3-6S LiPo battery or USB C power supply which let it reach 450℃ tip temperature. The SI012 also comes with a buzzer to notify you when the smart functions such as automatic sleep shutdown and wake on movement have occurred. Pick yours up today!
- Suitable for both long and short soldering iron tips, the maximum temperature is 450℃/842℉.
- Working power supply: support PD3.0, DC12V-25V, 3S-6S battery.
- 0.91 inch OLED display, the brightness display can be adjusted.
- Built-in buzzer to remind, automatically heat up when power on, turn it on or off as you like.
- Intelligent temperature control algorithm, supports temperature compensation and temperature self-calibration.
- The shell is made of transparent high temperature resistant fireproof PC environmental protection material.
- The sensitivity can be set to reject the interference of environmental factors.
- Support ℃/℉ switching, left and right-hand screen flip.
- Low voltage protection, high temperature and high voltage alarm, safe and reliable.
- Support user firmware upgrade, the function will benefit for life.
- Complete accessories, tool bag storage.
- Working Temp: 100-450 ℃
- Display: OLED
- Power Input: PD3.0(USB C) or 12-24V(DC5525)
- Firmware Upgrade via USB C
- Sleep Time: 1-30min Adjustable
- Temperature Compensation: +/- 50℃
- Temperature stability range: ± 5 ℃
- Temp Unit: ℃/F
- Factory Temp: 300 ℃
- 1x Sequre SQ-D60B MINI Soldering Iron
- 1 x TS-BC2 Soldering Iron Tip
- 1 x TI-BC2 Soldering Iron Tip
- 1 x Storage Case
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Soldering Iron Stand
- 1 x Screw Pack
- 1 x Solder Wire
- 1 x Philips Screw Driver
- 1 x Hex Wrench
- 1 x XT60 to 5525 Power Cable