- Optimized for FPV racing drones
- Maximum signal coverage. 5.6-6GHz bandwidth covers all of raceband and all channels have nearly uniform transmission strength.
- Perfect circular polarization axis ratio. Effectively suppress screen flicker caused by multi-path interference.
- Small and sturdy. Optimized design obtained through massive impact tests. Flexible tube can withstand angle bends and crash impacts to avoid cable damage.
- Thin cable. Teflon skin, double shielded RG-137 coaxial cable with silver plated core. This wire is soft flexible and low signal loss.
- Between 5650 and 5950MHz, VSWR is below 1.2 meaning trasmission efficiency is up to 98% This can also help reduce VTX heat.
- Quick installation. Antenna clips are designed to the same size as standard flange SMA sockets. The length of the antenna tube can be cut to meet your needs.
- Quality Assurance. Cherry antennas are tuned for performance by the Rush FPV Professional Microwave Laboratory, and each antenna is qualified by a network analyzer before leaving the factory.
- Gain: 1.2dBi
- S11 SWR: 1.4 max - 1.1 min
- Band Width: 5600-6000-MHz
- Axial Ratio: Around 1.0
- Polarization: LHCP or RHCP
- Connector: MMCX
- 2x Rush FPV Cherry 5.8GHz MMCX Antenna