The updated RunCam Racer 3 comes with crystal clear image, wider FOV, super WDR (6ms latency) and is optimized for OLED goggles and loved by professional FPV pilots! Compared to the previous generation cameras, the moiré interference (noise) is significantly reduced. At the same time, the color is fine-tuned to be more natural.
With the customized high quality 1.8mm lens, the FOV reaches 160, which is at least 10° bigger than other cameras on the market. That means professional pilots can see more details and have more opportunities to win races.
Runcam optimized the display effect specifically for FPV goggles, especially for OLED goggles. This makes the Racer 3 probably the best racing camera for working with OLED goggles*.
While the Racer 3 is a micro camera, it does comes with a bracket to make it fit onto regularly sized mounts as well.
*Actual visual effects should be viewed and compared in a real environment. Due to analog-to-digital conversion, DVR recordings can vary significantly.
- Image Sensor: Super WDR CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1000TVL
- Lens: 1.8mm / 2.1mm
- Field of View (FOV): 160°
- Screen Format: 4:3 / Widescreen, Switchable
- Signal System: NTSC / PAL
- Mirror/ Flip: Available
- Integrated OSD: Yes
- One-Touch Scene Setting : Personal / Lightrax / Outdoor / Indoor / Cloudy / Twilight
- S/N Ratio: >50dB
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux @ 1.2F
- WDR: Super WDR
- Day/Night: Auto
- Menu Control: Joystick / UART, Switchable
- Power: DC 5V - 36V
- Current: 110mA @ 5V / 40mA @ 12V
- Housing Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 19mm Long / 19mm Wide / 18mm Tall
- Weight: 5.5g
- 1x Racer 3 FPV Camera
- 1x 1928 ABS Bracket
- 1x 6pin Cable
- 1x Screw Set
- 1x User Manual