These are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Like its bigger brother the original Stealth 360, this Cinewhoop version is made to be invisible with a smaller footprint. Can be built to fly with 4" or 3" props.
Using the awesome 360 camera technology RobFPV built a drone frame thin enough to fit in between the blind spots of the 360 camera lens. Designing the frame to fit the correct proportions to maximize flight and remain invisible is the key component so your drone will not come out in your 360 videos,. Please see the following URL for RobFPV's flight video example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QGqQaugRR4&t=40s
- Be invisible
- Can use the stock camera holder or custom invisible holder
- Stay invisible with Insta360 One R and Go Pro Max
- Diverse build configurations
- Changeable arms
- DJI/Caddx Vista and Nebula capable.
- Use any thin lipos up to 6s with DJI
- AIO, 20x20, 30x30, mounting holes.
- Fits up to 4" (t-props recommend to stay invisible).
Recommended parts list (NOT INCLUDED):
- Motors: Brother Hobby 2004
- Props: 4" or 3" T props
- FC/ESC : 20x20 Diatone Mamba F722 Mini DJI F35
- Battery: CNHL Minster 450mah 6s
- Digital HD: DJI Caddx Vista (200mm DJI camera wire)
- Analog: Too many possible combinations to mention
**360 Camera is not included
- 1 x RobFPV Stealth Whoop 360 4" Invisible Drone Frame Kit w/ Prop Guards
- 1 x Camera Mount (Your choice of either GoPro Max Mount or Insta360 One R Mount)