Created in collaboration with top racing pilot MCK and RCInpower these motors are optimized for performance. These motors have been designed based on a 2207 stator with a clean and aggressive design. With a weight of 30.1g for 2100kv and a stator size adapted to provide the best compromise of power and control, they are equipped with an EZO 9*4*4mm bearing as well as a lightened base.
The bell machined in one piece and the 4mm diameter shaft gives it greater resistance to crashes while keeping weight reduced in order to keep greater flight comfort and a more efficient machine.
This engine is perfect for a racing machine, as well as a freestyle setup.
- KV: 2100
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Stator Diameter: 22mm
- Stator Length: 7mm
- Shaft Diameter: 4mm (Hollow)
- Motor Dimension: 27.3*30.3mm
- Weight: 30.1 Grams (2cm Wires)
- Idle Current (10 Seconds)@10V: 1.2A
- No. Of Cells (Lipo): 5~6S
- Max Continuous Power (W) 5S: 1350
- Internal Resistance: 56mΩ
- Max Current (3S): 56A
- Max. Efficiency Current: (6-10A)>86%
- 1 x RCINPOWER GTS V4 2207 MCK Edition 2100KV Brushless FPV Drone Motor