The popular TX16S MKII Max from RadioMaster custom made with our Pyro Orange and Blue color theme and includes the upgraded Pyro Edition AG01 gimbals, Black Leather Hand Grips, and a 5000mAh Li-Ion Battery! The TX16S MKII MAX edition is RadioMaster’s flag ship Radio. An OpenTX/EdgeTX Multi Protocol 16ch Transmitter factory fitted with CNC option parts and leather grips!
- Improved internal circuity and optimized power supply.
- New charge circuitry with integrated reverse-polarity protection.
- Optimized charge IC now allows up to 2.2A internal USB-C charge current.
- Rear mounted audio jack provided headphone output.
- V4.0 Gimbal improved centering and temperature stability (Same circuitry as AG01).
- Optional high/low rear grips included for improved ergonomics.
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with clear centre-detents.
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with smoother feel and better centre-detents.
- Redesigned battery cover for improved battery access.
- Retooled body shell with improved fit and finish.
- Trainer socket changed to standard TRS 3.5mm socket.
- Rear DIY Socket added for personalised mods.
- Improved internal plastics for better longevity.
- Available ELRS and 4in1 versions.
SUPPORT EDGETX AND OPENTX
EdgeTX is installed by default (Touch screen enabled).
* Requires EdgeTX version 2.6.0 or OpenTX version 2.3.15 or later.
AVAILABLE IN 4IN1 AND ELRS VERSIONS
AG01 Gimbal is fully CNC milled for ultimate precision with quad ball bearings for a smooth and precise feel. Featuring front-accessible tension and travel adjustment for easy fine-tuning.
FLAT & RAISED GRIPS INCLUDED
Both the raised and flat versions of the rear grips are included allowing you to customize the feel of your TX16s MKII right out of the box.
EXTERNAL MODULE BAY
The TX16s MKII natively supports Team Black Sheep MicroTX modules in CRSFmode with LUA scripts. Best of all the TX16s MKII Internal 4-in-1 Multi-protocol module or ELRS Module allows you to keep the MicroTX installed and switch between internal RF and Crossfire via software, no more module swapping.
EASY FIRMWARE UPDATES
- Retooled faceplate with improved fit and finish
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with center detents
4.3” IPS Color Display - The TX16s MKII features a bright and clear 4.3-inch IPS color display for easy and convenient model setup and operation with adjustable brightness to suit all conditions.
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with smoother feel and better center-detents.
- New 3.5mm Audio jack - Rear mounted audio jack minimizes RF interference from external modules and adds headphone audio feature.
- Redesigned battery cover, easier to remove.
- Rear DIY Socket added for personalized mods.
- Size: 287x129x184mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Transmitter module: Option 1: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401)； Option 2: Internal ELRS (SX1280)
- Transmitting power: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module : Max 100mw (protocol dependent); Internal ELRS : Max 250mw (transmitting power is adjustable)
- Antenna gain: 2db (transmit power adjustable)
- Working current: 400mA
- Working voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Remote control distance:> 2km @ 22dbm
- Radio firmware: EdgeTX
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT full-colour touch display with a resolution of 480 * 272
- Gimbal: Pyro Edition AG01 CNC Hall sensor
- Module Bay: JR compatible module bay
- Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online / SD card offline upgrade
- 1 x RadioMaster TX16S MKII MAX AG01 Pyrodrone Edition - Carbon Face Plate, Pyro AG01 Gimbals, Blue/Orange CNC parts, Black Leather Grips - Chosen Protocol
- RadioMaster 5000mah 2s Li-ion Battery pack
- 1 x 18650 Tray
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x Screen Protector
- 2 x Flat Grips
- 2 x Raised Grips
- 1 x TX16S MKII Key Chain
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.