We previously only offered the standard version of black AGO1 gimbals. Now it's time to show your true colors with the AG01 color gimbals! Built to the same cutting-edge precision as the black AG01s, the color AG01s will look fly while you're on the fly!
The color options are Purple, Gold, Blue, Red, and Green. All color AG01 gimbals are now shipped with preinstalled Sticky360 Gimbal Sticks Ends.
This Radiomaster AG01 Full CNC Hall Gimbal Set was designed and tested for over a year. The AG01 is fully CNC milled for ultimate precision with quad ball bearings for a smooth and precise feel. Featuring front-accessible tension and travel adjustment for easy fine-tuning. The AG01 will take your TX16s to the next level.
The AG01 gimbals have been in development with our engineers and champion pro pilots such as MCK, Alex Campbell, Noical, Veysi.FPV, AZFPV, Xiao Zheng, and Long XL meet the demanding requirements of the world’s most competitive racing events.
- Sicky360 gimbal stick ends - 360° Non-slip geometry with dual-ring design increases comfort and contact.
- Made with CNC processed aviation grade aluminum.
- Non-contact hall sensors, for accurate control inputs and precise centering.
- Quad precision bearings, for unparalleled stick feel.
- Improved package, to better protect the AG01 Gimbals.
- Item: AG01 CNC Hall Gimbal Sets
- Colors: Red, Blue, Gold, Green, Purple
- Sensing type: Hall
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V
- Linearity: Real-time (No delay)
- Adjustable travel range: 38°—54°
- Adjustable mode: Yes
- Adjustable tension: Yes
- Quad bearing: Yes
- Temperature range: -20°c-85°c
- Size: 60*53*56mm
- Weight: 162g/set
- 1 * AG01 CNC Hall Gimbal (Throttle) - Chosen Color
1 * AG01 CNC Hall Gimbal (Centering) - Chosen Color
- 2 * TX16S Softer Tension Spring Set
2 * Hexagon socket screwdriver
- 1 * Manual
How to Adjust Gimbals:
- ① Set the lower travel limit: Turn the screw clockwise to reduce the travel. Turn the screw counterclockwise to increase the travel. Travel range (38-54°)
- ② Set the upper travel limit: Turn the screw clockwise to reduce the travel. Turn the screw counterclockwise to increase the travel. Travel range (38-54°)
- ③ Up and down spring tension: Turn the screw
- clockwise to increase the up and down spring tension.
- Turn the screw counterclockwise to reduce the up and down spring tension.
- ④ Centering and Mode adjustment: When the screw is turned clockwise to its lowest point, this gimbal will not center in its up and down axis when the stick is released. When the screw is turned counter-clockwise to its highest point, this gimbal will center its up and down axis when the stick is released.
- ⑤ Left and right spring tension: Turn the screw clockwise to increase the left and spring tension. Turn the screw counterclockwise to reduce the left and right spring tension.
- Throttle tension adjustment: When there is no tension up and down, the ⑥screw adjusts the tension tightness, and the ⑦screw adjusts the scale tightness.
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.