The RadioMaster RP series of receivers are designed with size, ease of use and range in mind. Utilizing ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Open-source firmware the RP series of nano receivers deliver features and range today's pilots have come to expect.
Developed around the ESP8285 MCU and SX1280IMLTRT RF Chip the RP series offer Lora and FLRC 2.4ghz RF links offering incredible range and low latency. With Wifi built-in FW updates can be done on your craft without the need to remove the receiver. Binding can be done using a bind phrase meaning no more bind plugs or fiddly button presses while trying to plug in your battery.
The RP3 receiver features a Skyworks SE2431L providing an LNA for improved receiver performance, a PA providing up to 100mW of telemetry performance and antenna switching for antenna diversity.
- Optimized PCB design for better heat dissipation.
- LNA for better receiver range.
- PA for better telemetry range.
- Antenna Diversity for improved signal stability and range.
- Item: RP3 Diversity Receiver
- Type: ISM
- MCU: ESP8285
- RF Chip: SX1280IMLTRT
- Telemetry RF power: max 100mw
- Antenna: 65mm 2.4ghz T Antenna x 2
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2480 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz / F1000Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 4.6g (Including two antenna)
- Dimension: 22mm*13mm*4mm
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS v3.0 pre-installed
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP3 Diversity 2400 RX
- Bus interface: CRSF
- 1 x RadioMaster RP3 ELRS 2.4GHz Diversity Nano Receiver w/ UFL Antennas
- 2 x 65mm UFL 2.4Ghz T Antenna
- 1 x User Manual
Checkout the official ExpressLRS website: https://www.expresslrs.org
Official ExpressLRS Quick Start: https://www.expresslrs.org/2.0/quick-start/getting-started/
Remember this is an Open Source Project and therefore free to use for everyone. If you want to support the Developers, please consider donating: https://opencollective.com/expresslrs
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.