The RP1 and RP2 2.4GHz ELRS nano series receivers are open-source receivers based on ExpressLRS.
The Nano receivers, first developed by Jye Smith from the ExpressLRS development team, feature ESP8285 MCU and SX1280 RF chip. The RP1 has a UFL antenna socket for full-range antenna use. The RP2 has a built-in ceramic antenna which is super light and small in size and ideal for racing.
The RP1 and RP2 feature WIFI built in so you can upgrade firmware by WIFI and configure the Receiver via the built-in WebUI with your PC or mobile phone.
Due to the low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, the RP1 and RP2 are ideal for FPV races or Long Range. Suitable for Whoops, drones, and fixed-wing models due to the ultra-light and Nano size, these receivers can fit just about anywhere!
- Improved PCB design is better for heat dissipation.
- LED on the top side of PCB.
- Solder pads are improved and easier to solder to.
- Item: RP2 Nano ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Receiver
- Type: ISM
- Antenna: On Board SMT Antenna
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz/F1000Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 0.55g (On Board antenna)
- Dimension: 13mm*11mm*7mm
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS v2.4 pre-installed
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP1/2 2400 RX
- Bus interface: CRSF
- 1 x RadioMaster RP2 ELRS 2.4GHz Nano Receiver w/ Ceramic Antenna
Checkout the official ExpressLRS website: https://www.expresslrs.org
Official ExpressLRS Quick Start: https://www.expresslrs.org/2.0/quick-start/getting-started/
Remember this is an Open Source Project and therefore free to use for everyone. If you want to support the Developers, please consider donating: https://opencollective.com/expresslrs
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.