The RadioMaster ER series of PWM receivers are based on the revolutionary ExpressLRS system. It offers high performance, high reliability, flexible configuration, fast response speed and ultra-long range bringing you brand new experience with your hobby.
The ER6G & ER6GV receiver have been specially designed for glider pilots who require a compact and slim receiver. It can drive up to 6 servos and has built-in receiver voltage telemetry and flight battery telemetry with the ability to automatically detect which voltage input to use. Both ER6G & ER6GV feature a dual-antenna with telemetry power up to 50mw and can work stably with a 1S Lipo receiver battery.
The ER6G Receiver has the same functionality as the ER6GV only without a built in Vario for competitions that prohibit the use of a Vario or simply for users who do not need a vario on their receiver.
- Based on the Revolutionary ExpressLRS System
- High performance, high reliability, flexible configuration, fast response speed and ultra-long range
- Support 6 PWM Channels
- Optimized ground up PCB design
- Automatically voltage telemetry of external battery voltage or built-in receiver voltage
- Supports Wi-Fi updates and WEBUI configuration
- High quality 2.54 mm connector
- Standard 15 cm High Sensitivity Antenna
- For fixed-wing aircraft and gliders
- Item: ER6G 2.4GHz ELRS PWM Receiver
- Power supply: DC 3.5 - 8.4V
- Antenna type: 15cm high sensitivity antenna
- Wireless protocol: ExpressLRS 3.2 pre-installed
- Output channel: 6CH PWM
- Return power: maximum 50mw (LUA Adjustable)
- Battery voltage detection range: DC 4.0 - 35V
- Weight: 5.0 grams
- Dimensions: 42*13*8mm
- Firmware: Device Category: Radiomaster 2.4Ghz / Device: Radiomaster ER6G
- 1 * ER6G 2.4GHz ELRS PWM Receiver
- 1 * Voltage telemetry wire (Type-A)
- 2 * Heat-shrink tube
- 1 * User Card
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.