PYROLEDS 4-CHIP SUPER BRIGHT 4-6S LED
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 72C-6427-WHT
Whether you want to make your drone stand out or make the guy behind you aware you're ahead, Pyroleds is what you need!
Available in 6 colors: White,Blue,Red,Pink,Orange,Green
Each PCB has for LEDS
Weight: 0.32 Grams
Other top rated products
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...4.95833 star rating(24)
- TBS UNIFY PRO32 NANO 5G85.0 star rating(21)
- DJI FPV Goggles Sponge Foam Padding4.78571 star rating(14)
- FrSky R-XSR S.Bus/CPPM 8/16...4.94444 star rating(18)
- FrSky XM+ SBUS 2.4GHz Mini Receiver5.0 star rating(8)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)5.0 star rating(3)
- Hyperlite 2207.5 E-SERIES...5.0 star rating(12)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...5.0 star rating(3)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
With great illumination inevitably comes some heat - on 6S these get properly toasty - don't rely on hot glue alone to keep them in place. 4S is about the line where that remains possible, although I've found that VHB on frame surfaces will suffice for these, but the heat is still noticeable.
To me, the best part of this setup is that I can use one of these to backlight a canopy, then run a matching set of PyroWire LEDs under the arms and have complete visibility from all axes, in truly resplendent colors. Only downside is that they're not color configurable, but that's a truly minor complaint.
For reference, this picture is on 4S, broad daylight, through a PHX3D Taulman Nylon Canopy that had been RIT Dyed opaque: https://rotorbuilds.com/build/10199 - it's that bright.