The Pyrodrone Pyropack Pro FPV Backpack is back and better than ever! The absolute go-to luggage to safely and securely take all your needed gear with you to your next commercial shoot or to the field is here, and it's ready to take the abuse and handle the workload that today's pro pilots demand.
With the updated backpack straps angled to fit your body better and the new removable waste strap, when you put this bag on for the first time you'll know that comfort was a top priority during the update process.
This backpack was engineered and created by fellow FPV pilots, specifically keeping in mind the needs that we know many pro FPV pilots face daily. It was designed for the commercial pilot that needs to pack everything from chargers to larger cameras and lenses, for the racer that has had to resort to carrying several bags and containers to the track every race day, or for the freestyle pilot that just never has enough room in the bag they use now!
The Pyropack Pro was also made to look as good as it functions, pro-level materials and craftsmanship for pro-level pilots. Show up to your next filming gig or race and look the part with this high-class, high-quality bag. There was no skimping on any of the materials used, no generic or knock-off fabric here, only the best. The outer shell itself is made of 1680D ballistic nylon, a very strong and durable fabric that we had internally coated with a rain proof layer, to go along with the external rain proof YKK zippers that open up into the many various pouches and pockets on the outside of the bag. Not only were inner mesh pouches added to each outer side pocket, many more pockets and other storage options can still be found inside the bag too, including one or two of several other integrated features on the sub dividers themselves, such as nylon spun webbing loops or more small mesh pouches.
The overall strength and durability of the Pyropack Pro was without a doubt the main focus during this update process. The long dividers and the walls of the main compartment still have a thick PE plastic board surrounded by soft foam, which makes the bag very structurally sturdy already. The outer shell has now been strengthened even more though, preventing collapse even better than before! Following along with that theme, the main handle on top has a new stronger material, the bottom of the bag has an additional durable outer lining, all straps have been updated to a higher quality American webbing, all anchor points for the backpack straps have been deeply reinforced, and the backpack strap buckles have been swapped out for high tolerance aluminum 7075 buckles, further guaranteeing unparalleled protection of your valuable gear
If you want the ultimate FPV bag that can fit everything you need next time you fly, then this is the bag for you!
Check out all our Backpacks and the rest of our FPV Swag!
- Four ways to carry; backpack straps with removable waist straps, sturdy top and side handles, or a full sized shoulder strap to use as a duffle
- Constructed of a back-coated highly water resistant and protective 1680D ballistic nylon material
- High grade water resistant YKK zippers used throughout on exterior entries
- Designed with intent to look and feel very high quality and professional, to look the part as good as you fly the part
- Extra large, full-length cargo pocket on one side to store extra long or tall gear, such as a small tripod
- Two large, half-length cargo pockets on the other side to store any gear that you'd like to get to quickly, along with mesh pockets within
- Thick commercial bungee webbing covering the entire front side to hold drones or other large gear
- Nylon spun American webbing loops throughout to secure additional buckles to hold drones or other large gear
- Two large, full-width accessory pockets on the main lid, one at each end for additional gear that needs to be easy to get to on the fly
- Removable key chain dongle safely tucked away in the top accessory pocket
- Ergonomic and plush backpack straps that can be stowed away in the backside or removed completely when the bag is being used as a duffle
- Soft breathable backing for the ultimate comfort when being used as a backpack
- Emergency whistle built into main backpack strap buckle
- Integrated adjustable buckle straps to compress bag as needed
- Exclusive embroidered Pyro Drone patch and key chain
- Lined and padded with scratch resistant material throughout, for the ultimate protection of your FPV gear investment
- Extra large, nearly full length and width "second story" external compartment in main lid
- Luggage style clip and wide banding in the main lid external compartment to strap down more drones, clothing, or other large items within
- Padded laptop compartment for up to a 15" laptop in the main lid external compartment
- Large clear see through prop pouch built into the bottom side of the lid as part of the main compartment
- Two half length and half width mesh pockets built into the bottom side of the lid as part of the main compartment
- HUGE interior, specifically designed to fit larger high-end gear like a RED Komodo that needs the utmost protection, or to simply carry multiple chargers and other gear needed for the races
- Two sub divider length pouches with small velcro fasteners for random gear, such as battery straps and other needed spares
- Twelve gapped nylon spun webbing loops for pens, miscellaneous tools, cables and other accessories
- Eighteen snug nylon spun webbing loops for securely holding smaller items, such as GoPro batteries, SD card cases, and slimmer tools or accessories
- Two full width main dividers made of a thick plastic insert surrounded with foam for structure and protection
- Five sub dividers made of a plastic insert surrounded with foam with the integrated pouches and loops mentioned above, full adjustable to your gear fitment needs
- Every pilot's favorite shade of orange, Pyro Orange!
- Length: 24 inches
- Width: 15 inches
- Height: 10.5 inches
- Internal Length: 21 inches
- Internal Width: 13.5 inches
- Internal Height: 6.5 inches
- Internal Main Divider Length: 21 inches
- Internal Sub Divider Length: 6 inches
- Clear Prop Pouch: 14 x 11 inches
V1 to V1.1 Main Revisions:
- Reinforced backpack straps
- Reinforced backpack strap anchors
- Aluminum 7075 backpack strap buckles
- More ergonomic backpack strap layout
- Waist straps for added support
- More inner mesh pockets
- Added strength to inner shell and dividers
- Reinforced main handle
- Additional durable outer lining on bottom
- Rubber base pads
- Nylon loops upgraded to American webbing
- 1 x Pyrodrone Pyropack Pro FPV Backpack