PyroDrone Graphene 1100mAh 6S 22.2V 75C
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 86A-6409
All batteries must be shipped with a ground shipping method.
Don't let the price scare you!
These batteries are made by one of the world's leading battery manufacturer!
We had to OEM them in order not to violate their MAP pricing.
Made with Racers in mind,
Protected with metal plates while keeping the weight at only 176Gr.
Short balance lead (3cm) to avoid getting chopped hitting the props.
- Voltage: 22.2V
- Cell Count: 6S (6 Cells)
- Capacity: 1100mAh
- Discharge Rate: 75C
- Charge Rate: 5C
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 76x34x37
- Weight: 176Gr. + - 2 Grams
- Connector Type: XT60
Balance Lead : XH
Balance Lead Lenght : 4cm from the root of the wire to the tip of the balancing connector
- Main power lead lenght: 8cm from the root of the lead to the tip of the XT60 connector
Other top rated products
- UMMAGAWD HEX SERIES 2306 1777KV4.5 star rating(2)
- T-Motor F80 PRO - 2200KV Motor5.0 star rating(1)
- Pyrodrone 32Bit 4-in-1 35A 6S...5.0 star rating(2)
- FLYWOO Chasers 138 Analog...5.0 star rating(1)
- Pyro-Drone Battery Strap (16mm x...5.0 star rating(2)
- iFLIGHT Cyber XING 2306-2555KV...5.0 star rating(1)
- Floss 3.0 Flipstick Set5.0 star rating(1)
- Armattan TOA Premium 2306/1750KV...5.0 star rating(3)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
My favorite part of these battery's is that they will fly the rated mAh. So if it's 1100 I will fly 1100 and after the battery is rested it's at 3.7-3.8. Not all batteries will fly the rated mAh most only seem to go 80 percent.
I'm running these on a really low kv somewhat heavy long range for a quad setup and my flight times are better than with a 6s 1500 I also use them on a 3" geprc cinerun hd. They are a really good power to weight
They will charge at the rated C with zero issue
EXCELLENT performance and durability.. I have pulled these down to 3.2 on occasion with no puffing and no issues.. will order more tonight..