All batteries must be shipped with a ground shipping method.
Don't let the price scare you!
These batteries are made by one of the world's leading battery manufacturer!
We had to OEM them in order not to violate their MAP pricing.
Made with Racers in mind,
Protected with metal plates while keeping the weight at only 176Gr.
Short balance lead (3cm) to avoid getting chopped hitting the props.
- Voltage: 22.2V
- Cell Count: 6S (6 Cells)
- Capacity: 1100mAh
- Discharge Rate: 75C
- Charge Rate: 5C
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 76x34x37
- Weight: 176Gr. + - 2 Grams
- Connector Type: XT60
Balance Lead : XH
Balance Lead Lenght : 4cm from the root of the wire to the tip of the balancing connector
- Main power lead lenght: 8cm from the root of the lead to the tip of the XT60 connector
Other top rated products
- Route Shipping Protection4.9 star rating(202)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...5.0 star rating(251)
- M3 Knurled Aluminum Stand Off4.9 star rating(62)
- Gemfan 51466x3 Hurricane Durable...4.9 star rating(53)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX Special...5.0 star rating(181)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...5.0 star rating(45)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)4.9 star rating(52)
- TBS UNIFY PRO32 NANO 5G84.9 star rating(102)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
I’ve been flying these for well over a year in an almost daily routine of rotating through 12 of these so that I fly 5-8 packs almost daily. I’ve found them very durable, able to be charged at higher c ratings than 1c and take crashes.
I get anywhere from 2-5 minutes per pack, freestyle type flying and landing at 3.8 volts per cell. Comparing the weight of these to the typical 6s that weighs well over 200grams My quad has less prop wash, holds altitude better, recovers from dives quicker and flies longer and breaks less all because of the weight savings.
My favorite part of these battery's is that they will fly the rated mAh. So if it's 1100 I will fly 1100 and after the battery is rested it's at 3.7-3.8. Not all batteries will fly the rated mAh most only seem to go 80 percent.
I'm running these on a really low kv somewhat heavy long range for a quad setup and my flight times are better than with a 6s 1500 I also use them on a 3" geprc cinerun hd. They are a really good power to weight
They will charge at the rated C with zero issue