The NewBeeDrone BeeBrain BLV4 AIO Flight Controller/ESC -ELRS 2.4GHz features an STM32F411 MCU, a 4 channel 12A ESC, NBD OSD (Betaflight OSD compatible), and adjustable power VTX (5mW-25mW-SmartMAX). The board is lightweight (6.5g) and small (outer dimensions of 29x29x7.6mm) with PH2.0 battery connector and UART2 TX/RX for onboard EXPRESSLRS receiver (SX1280). SmartMAX can reduce VTX power according to board temperature.
- STM32F411 MCU
- ESC Firmware: S-H-40 - Bluejay, 0.16, 48kHz.
- ESC Specifications: 4 channel 12A ESC
- ESC Connector: JST-1.0 3Pin
- NBD OSD(Betaflight OSD Compatible)
- Weight: 6.5 grams (including antennas and battery connector)
- Size: Outer dimensions 29 x 29 x 7.6 mm
- Holes: 25.5 x 25.5 mm
- Battery input: 1 – 2 S, connector: PH2.0
- UART2 TX and RX for onboard EXPRESSLRS receiver (SX1280)
- UART1 TX and RX free
- VTX Adjustble power 5mW-25mW-SmartMAX .SmartMAX will automatically adjust the VTX power according to the board temperature. When the board temperature rises, the VTX power will be automatically reduced. When the temperature is low, the maximum output power can be up to 400mW.
- 1 x NewBeeDrone BeeBrain BLV4 AIO Flight Controller/ESC -ELRS 2.4GHz
- 4 x Grommet
- 4 x Screw
- 1 x Receiver T-Antennas
- 1 x Receiver Mono Pole Antenna
- 1 x VTX Antenna
All firmware can be found on our Github Page
Note: Binding process. power up the drone 3 times, on the third time you plug in power, the ELRS Receiver will get into binding mode. We are still trying to work on the ELRS firmware and make it able to just click the boot button to get into bind mode. Will get this update in the near future.
Check out the video below CiottiFPV show you how to get into bind mode. - Thanks bro for showing this. lol