Introducing the AcroBee75 BLV4 F7 HD O3 BNF - a compact powerhouse. It's the pioneer whoop featuring F7 flight controller and built-in ELRS2.4 receiver, effortlessly compatible with Dshot600 and bi-directional Dshot. As the tiniest and lightest HD whoop with a complete DJI O3 unit available, it boasts remarkable agility and an impressive flight time of nearly 3.5 minutes. Our expert tuning ensures seamless indoor filming in self-level and acro modes. To optimize performance and visuals, turn on DJI RockSteady via goggle settings. Note that this model is not suitable for outdoor or windy conditions.
Explore and film spaces you never could before in HD! A must-have tool for professionals and hobbyists specializing in indoor space.
Compared to other O3 HD whoops at 85mm and 80mm, NewBeeDrone engineered DJI O3 into a 75mm frame. This is the new standard for the smallest O3 HD whoop.
The only HD Micro whoop board with F7 processor. Dual-bearing motors allow less friction in spinning while 3-blade Azi propellors were developed with engineering theory for optimal air-grab and stability. We master-tuned this drone to have the smoovest flight and absolutely no jello in any videos.
We found the best ratio between the size of drone and its weight distribution. Without DJI O3, the drone can fly up to 8 minutes. Up to 3 minutes with DJI O3 and battery. Choose between 3D printed battery mounts or strap.
We ensure that you get the best material and components that are available so you can rely on the drone without troubleshooting or breaking. All parts are available separately as replacements. Additional flexibility with SLS Nylon prints allow cameras to be changed or updated if needed.
Assembly or tuning not required. Save time and energy so you can focus on your footage. Drone comes with built-in ExpressLRS and ready to pair. Built-in blackbox records data for tuning. Configure to DJI PNP on Betaflight if needed. Don't be afraid of messing up on customization. Reset to factory default (with our tunes and dump files) in one click if something is not right.
Our support team in the United States are here to help. US customers enjoy Unlimited Frame Warranty from our site. For other countries, please ask your local store to see if they offer replacement.
- Drone Size: 75mm
- Flight Controller: BeeBrain BLV4 HD F7 Flight Controller ExpressLRS (ELRS) 2.4G
- Frame: Cockroach75 Brushless Frame
- Motors: Flow 0804 12000kv Double Ball Bearing Brushless Motor
- Propellesr: Azi (Tri-Blade) Micro Propellers 40mm - 1.0mm Shaft
- HD VTX & Camera: DJI O3 Air Unit
- Canopy: NewBeeDrone Acrobee75 HD O3 Canopy
- Total Weight without battery: 70.19g
- Total Weight with battery: 98.24g
Recommended battery: Tattu 450mAh 7.6V High Voltage 95C 2S1P Lipo Battery Pack with XT30 Plug - Long Pack
BeeBrain BLV4 HD F7 Flight Controller ELRS2.4G Specifications:
- MCU: STM32F745
- ESC Firmware: S-H-40 - Bluejay, 0.19.2, 48kHz.
- ESC Specifications: 4 channel 12A ESC
- ESC Connector: JST-1.0 3Pin
- Weight: 6.6 grams (including antennas and battery connector)
- Size: Outer dimensions 29 x 29 x 7.6 mm
- Holes: 25.5 x 25.5 mm
- Battery input: 2S
- Connector: XT30
- Internal Blackbox: 16MB
- Gyro: BMI270
- UART1: SBUS on DJI Connector (RX only)
- UART2: TX & RX for internal ExpressLRS 3.0 receiver
- UART3: TX & RX for DJI MSP+Displayport
- Flight time with Tattu 450mAh 2S battery is 3:00min (at 7v)
- 1x NewBeeDrone AcroBee75 HD DJI O3 BNF
- 2x Extra HD Canopies
- 1x Extra Battery Strap (for other sized batteries)
Warning: This drone has been carefully crafted using only newbeedrone parts. It is important to note that any use of non-compatible parts from other brands may result in technical difficulties. Additionally, should you choose to modify the drone, it is crucial that you assume full responsibility for any resulting issues. It is not advisable to proceed with modifications without the necessary knowledge and expertise. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in ensuring the safe operation of the drone.
*Note: For outdoor flying, RockSteady is required in order to get the best picture quality(On DJI goggle Menu). The PID tune are base on the current setup. If you change any setting on the drone and it is acting weird, please flash the newest firmware