A familiar drone with a new twist. The latest iteration of the AcroBee65 BLV4 contains massive improvements to the performance of the built-in ELRS 2.4GHz receiver and built-in video transmitter. In addition, the motors were upgraded to support the power demands of micro toothpick drones.
Check out all our Micro BNF Drones and the rest of our NewBeeDrone Collection.
Batteries are not included.
- Flight Controller： BeeBrain BLv4 ELRS
- MCU: STM32F411
- VTX: Switchable output power from 5mw- 25mw(for Racing) - SmartMAX(SmartMax up to 400mw) with BeeTX 5.8Ghz Antenna
- ESC: 12A BLHeliS Pre-Flash with Bluejay 0.16 target: S-H-40 48kHz
- ESC Connector: JST-1.0 3Pin
- OSD: NBD7456 Graphical OSD compatible with Betaflight OSD
- Receiver: ELRS2.4 Diversity receiver(ESP32 compatible with wifi&bluetooth firmware update) 2.4G T-Antenna(Top) & normal 2.4G antenna(bottom)
- Flight Controller Weight: 6.5g(Include antennas and battery connector)
- Flight Controller Size: Outer dimensions: 29x29x7.6mm
- Flight Controller Holes: 25.5x25.5mm
- Battery input: 1-2S
- Uart2: Tx&Rx for ExpressLRS2.4G Receiver
- Uart1: Tx&Rx free
- Power Connector: NBD-PH2.0 connector
- Motors: Flow 0802 27000kv
- Frame: Cockroach65 Brushless Frame Clear Purple
- Camera Mount: Goober Canopy Clear Purple
- Propeller: Azi Tri-blade 31mm 1.0 Clear Purple
- Recommend Battery: Nitro Nectar Gold 300mAh 1S HV LiPo Battery
Note* The 27000kv motor on your device is designed for high performance and may be too strong for most users. To ensure safety, the factory has set the device to only use 80% of the maximum power by default. However, if you require more power, it is possible to adjust the settings through the Betaflight software, which can be accessed under the PID tab. Please note that increasing the power beyond the default setting may increase the risk of damage to the device or injury to yourself or others, and should be done with caution.
- 1x Newbeedrone BNF Acrobee65 BLV3 Brushless Whoop
1. BeeBrain blv4 ELRS3.0 receiver firmware
2. BeeBrain blv4 ELRS2.0 receiver firmware
All firmware can be found on our Github Page
Note: Binding process. power up the drone 3 times, on the third time you plug in power, the ELRS Receiver will get into binding mode. We are still trying to work on the ELRS firmware and make it able to just click the boot button to get into bind mode. Will get this update in the near future.