The highest performance micro CP antenna just got better. Designed for the professional pilot, the new element system offers 2.5dbic of gain and a 0.95 axial ratio making it perfect for long range, racing, and freestyle in even the toughest of environments. The sleek new cover is made from a high-strength RF transparent plastic which gives the Minion Pro maximum performance and durability.
Axial Ratio: 0.95Weight: 2.3grams (MMCX, u.fl) 5.5 grams (SMA stubby), 6.5 (SMA long range)
Other top rated products
- UMMAGAWD HEX SERIES 2306 1777KV4.5 star rating(2)
- VAS 5.8GHz Crosshair XTreme...4.0 star rating(1)
- Armattan TOA Premium 2306/1750KV...5.0 star rating(2)
- Pyro-Drone Battery Strap (16mm x...5.0 star rating(2)
- Floss 3.0 Flipstick Set5.0 star rating(1)
- Pyrodrone 32Bit 4-in-1 35A 6S...5.0 star rating(2)
- T-Motor F80 PRO - 2200KV Motor5.0 star rating(1)
- BETAFPV HX115 3-4s Toothpick...5.0 star rating(1)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
Put this on my plane with a unify pro 32 HV. And went out 3 miles with crystal clear video. The stem is a bit shorter than 3 Inches.
The nulls don't seem to be too big, even when banking at about 45-60 degrees , there was not alot of break up.