Matek CAN-L4-PWM AP_PERIPH DroneCAN TO PWM Adapter
- CAN-L4-PWM is an Adapter Node based on ArudPilot AP_Periph firmware.
- Using this adapter to turn DShot capable ESCs into CAN ESCs, including full ESC telemetry. and turn PWM servos into CAN servos.
Check out our all our Receivers and the rest of our Matek products!
- MCU: STM32L431xC, 256KB Flash
- 1 x CAN, DroneCAN Protocol
- 9 x PWM outputs (8x Dshot)
- 1.5 x UARTs
- UART1, RX1
- UART3, Tx3/ Rx3
- ST debug, SWCLK & SWDIO
- Blue, Fast blinking, Booting
- Blue, Slow blinking, working
- Red, 3.3V indicator
- Input voltage range: 4.5~5.5V @5V pad/pin
- Power consumption: 30mA
- Operating Temperatures: -20~80 °C
“Vx” pads are for powering servos via external BEC. “Vx” is not connected to other components on this board.
“Rx1” pads are for ESC Telemetry, DO NOT connect ESC BEC output to Rx1 pad.
- 1x JST-GH-4P(SM04B-GHS-TB) for CAN
- Board Size: 32mm*25.4mm. 3.5g
- Mounting: 20mm. Dia.3mm
- 3D file : CAN-L4-PWM_STEP.zip
- ArduPilot AP_Periph MatekL431-Dshot
- Update via DroneCAN GUI Tool
- 1x Matek CAN-L4-PWM AP_PERIPH DroneCAN TO PWM Adapter
- 1x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P 20cm silicon wire