The Lumenier QAV-PRO Nano Whoop - Cinequads Edition is a versatile ultra-lightweight 2" sub 250g nano-sized FPV quadcopter that is designed to be small and agile. Featuring full propeller protection with premium lightweight carbon fiber, while carrying your 4K camera for the ultimate nano FPV experience! This whoop is also a great tool to add to your cinematic arsenal and can be used to scope out sets and get into those tighter spaces that larger quads will not allow.
Lumenier has once again teamed up with Cinequads. Now bringing you the ultimate nano FPV whoop designed by Boris Jelinek! Cinequads has many years of experience shooting professionally with FPV drones on TV commercial sets, and movies. You can find his work showcased with automotive brands like Porsche and Mercedes.
Combining Cinequads' professional experience and optimized workflow with Lumenier's high-quality design and manufacturing, we are excited to bring you the next professional class of FPV Cine drones... the Lumenier QAV-PRO line!
All parts and related items can be found in our QAV-PRO Nano Whoop 2" Cinequads Edition Collection.
VIDEO: Introducing the Lumenier QAV-PRO Nano
- Vibration isolating camera mounting system for video stabilization software compatibility
- Designed in Germany by Cinequads in collaboration with Lumenier
- Specially designed O3 heatsink
- Supports naked action cameras
- Ultralight weight at 47.6g
- Ducted for indoor safety
- Pusher style frame
- 4S capabilities
- O3 optimized
- Sub 250g
The QAV-PRO Nano Whoop was specially designed with the O3 unit in mind. The increased airflow design, heatsink mounts, and stabilization camera mounts provide the perfect setup to utilize your O3 Unit in an optimized way. With the O3 installed, there is no need for an action camera, but a naked version can be added for additional cinematic footage!
VIBRATION ISOLATING CAMERA MOUNTING SYSTEM
This unique vibration-dampening camera mounting system allows the pilot to use Gyroflow stabilization software. With a combination of aluminum brackets and durable carbon plates, this camera mounting system ensures better footage throughout your flight.
O3 HEATSINK MOUNTS
These custom O3 mounts feature a heatsink design to reduce temperatures during flight and provide a longer flight time, while keeping your O3 secure.
DUCTED FRAME DESIGN
The QAV-PRO Nano Whoop gives you the option to fly with ducted protection. Flying close to people or objects that you need a little more security? No problem! Protect those props and motors while providing safety to spectators.
PUSHER STYLE FRAME
The Lumenier QAV-PRO Nano Whoop airframe design supports a pusher configuration, providing 15-20% more flight time and an even better throttle response. Many "pusher" style frames struggle to easily take off from the ground since their props are often resting on the surface, but with the QAV-PRO Nano Whoop... it's no problem since the entire prop is surrounded by carbon fiber. This gives you plenty of clearance to take off and land without any issue.
- Model: Lumenier QAV-PRO Nano Whoop 2" Cinequads Edition
- Camera Plates: Carbon Fiber with Dampeners
- VTX/AIO Mounting Patterns: 25x25mm
- Antenna Mount Material: Aluminum
- Motor Mounting Pattern: 9x9mm
- Carbon Fiber Thickness: 1.5mm
- Standoffs: M2x16mm Aluminum
- O3 Heatsink Mounts: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 6.3x5x1.5 inches
- Camera Mounts: Aluminum
- Connector: XT30
- Weight: 47.6g
- 1x Lumenier QAV-PRO Nano Whoop Bottom Plate
- 1x Lumenier QAV-PRO Nano Whoop Top Plate
- 1x 3D Printed Universal Camera Mount Base
- 1x USB-C to 90° USB-C Extension Cable
- 2x Carbon Camera Isolation Plate
- 1x Lumenier Elastic LiPo Strap
- 1x O3 Mounting Heatsink Kit
- 2x Aluminum Camera Mount
- 1x XT30 3D Printed Mount
- 4x Rubber Grommets
- 4x M2 Steel Hex Nut
- 1x XT30 Connector
- 1x Antenna Mount
- 4x Landing Feet
- 1x Hardware Kit
- 1x Battery Pad
- 6x Standoffs
- 6x Zip Ties
VIDEO: OFFICAL LUMENIER QAV-PRO NANO
VIDEO: Lumenier QAV PRO Nano Whoop DJI 03 on 4S - REVIEW & FLIGHT TEST