This combo also comes with one SMA adapter (45 degrees) to make installation a breeze.
Check out our full selection of FPV Antennas!
AXII 2 Long Range Right-Angle
The Lumenier AXII is known to be the most versatile and highest performing antenna line for FPV today. Lumenier has been able to improve on the best and make it even better!
- Significantly Improved Range with a Higher Gain (2.2dBic Gain)
- Wider Bandwidth (5.3-6.2GHz)
- Cleaner Signal And Better Rejection to Interference
- More Durable - Improved Injection Molded Housing
- Virtually Perfect Axial Ratio
While almost every aspect of the AXII 2 was improved upon, the size and weight managed to stay the same. The AXII 2 is still one of the smallest and lightest circular polarized antennas on the market, perfect for both lightweight racing builds or freestyle quads.
The AXII 2 comes in many connector types such as SMA, MMCX, U.FL, Stubby SMA, and Long SMA. Precision engineering has given this antenna a virtually perfect 1.0 Axial ratio resulting in a true circularity. On top of that, the AXII 2 has an amazing max gain of 2.2dBic, a true upgrade over the original AXII.
Antennas take a lot of abuse, especially when put onto a quad. The AXII 2's robust antenna housing is made out of a new injected molded polycarbonate, and ultra-sonically welded shut. This has significantly improved the durability of the AXII housing. The 160mm long semi-rigid RG402 cable allows for 90 degrees or more of freedom. The SMA connection is reinforced with a metal collar crimped to the base for extra support.
Note: When installing, secure the antenna via the SMA connector, do not twist the cap.
- Gain: 2.2dbic
- Axial ratio: 1.0 (near perfect)
- Bandwidth: 5.3GHz-6.2GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 15.8g
- Size: 188mm x 17.5mm
- Cable: Semi-rigid RG402
- Connector: Right-Angle SMA
- Works great as both a transmitting or receiving antenna
- Compatible with other styles of 5.8GHz RHCP antennas
- Right Hand Circular (RHCP)
The AXII DUO Patch Antenna
The Lumenier AXII DUO 5.8GHz Patch Antenna offers you the highest performance you can get from a high gain mini patch antenna designed for FPV. The Lumenier AXII DUO Patch has an industry leading 12.2 dBiC gain for long range flying and excellent penetration through objects compared to standard omni-directional FPV antennas. It also features a best in class 95% efficiency (most mini patch antennas are below 75%), which means you get amazing performance and the best picture in your video goggles. Lumenier, designed in collaboration with renowned FPV antenna designer Hugo of TrueRC, brings you the Lumenier AXII DUO 5.8GHz Patch Antenna.
The AXII DUO builds on the same principles as the high performing AXII Patch Antenna, but the DUO doubles the receiver elements resulting in increased gain and performance. Each DUO contains 2x active elements installed with extreme precision ensuring optimal performance across the entire 5.8GHz band. With an incredible 280MHz wide bandwidth you'll get great signal no matter which channel you're on.
- Circularly Polarized
- Ultra High 12.2 dBiC for extreme long range and signal penetration
- Incredible 95% efficiency
- Wide 80 degree beam width
- Compact low profile design on your goggles
- Designed for goggles or base stations
- Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Bandwidth: 280 Mhz
- Gain: 12.2 dBiC
- Beam Width: 80° H. 40° V.
- Right Hand Circularly Polarized
- SMA Connector (Fits Fat shark Goggles and others using SMA)
- Dimensions: 73mm x 35mm x 9mm (21mm with SMA)
- Weight: 18grams
- 1 x Lumenier AXII 2 Long Range Right-Angle Antenna
- 1 x Lumenier AXII DUO Patch Antenna
- 1 x 45 Degree SMA Adapter