The BLITZ ESC features step-down switch mode, high-efficiency synchronous rectification, and the ability to step down from an input voltage of up to 35V to a low output stable voltage, which makes it ideal for step-down voltage applications.
It offers a very compact solution to achieve 2A/3A output current over a wide input supply voltage (6 to 35V).
* Short connect ON-12V, the output voltage is 12V. When disconnected, the output voltage is 5V.
* If there is sparking phenomenon when the power is turned on, it is recommended that the input voltage should not exceed 26V.
Checkout our wide collection of PDB and Voltage regulators!
- Step-down switch mode
- High-efficiency synchronous
- Wide 5V to 36V Input voltage range
- The voltage output can be 5V or 12V adjustable. (default 5V)
- Input voltage: 2-8S(5-35V)
- BEC Output: 5V/3A, 12V/2A (default 5V/3A)
- Conversion efficiency: the average efficiency of output 12V is above 92%, and the average efficiency of output 5V is above 88%.
- Size: 12*14*4.5mm
- Pins distance: 2.55mm
- Weight: 1.8g
- 1 x iFlight Blitz BEC Module - 5V/12V Output
- 1 x Cable Set