The iFlight Blitz 1.6W VTX is a great choice for the Long Range guys or for those who need high power VTX to fly in video power demanding locations.
Check out all of our video transmitters and our iFlight Collection!
- Stable output power
- 4 Power levels up to 1600mW;
- 37 Channels (including Raceband)
- Fast frequency lock, no startup interference with other pilots
- Built-in output power self-check functionality
- VTX telemetry with IRC Tramp protocol
- Input voltage: 7V～36V
- Interface: MMCX
- Power levels: PIT/25mW/400mW/800mW/1600mW
- Channels: 37 (including Raceband)
- Mounting pattern: 30.5x30.5mm/Φ3
- Lightweight: 18.9g (excluding antenna)
- VTX telemetry: IRC Tramp
- Betaflight IRC Tramp Configuration: Please download the attached VTX table for Betaflight! All our VTX tables can also be found here: LINK
- IRC Tramp VTX table values: 25mW/400mW/800mW/1600mW
- 1 x Blitz 5.8GHz 1.6W Adjustable VTX
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you're flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
Laws and requirements regarding transmission of radio waves vary greatly across the world. In some countries, this product may not be legal. In the USA, the operator of this product is required by law to have a HAM amateur radio license, at the very least. It is the operator's responsibility to make sure that they are using this product in a legal manner, or not using it at all if not possible to do legally in their location. By adding this product to your cart, you are confirming that you have read this notice, and that Pyrodrone is in no way responsible for the actions of the operator while using this product.