MONSTER TORQUE AND POWER!
The new Hyperlite 2408.5 motor line was designed specifically having long range and freestyle pilots in mind.
No matter what size prop you throw at these bad boys they will spin it like nothing!
KV: 1322KV, 1622KV , 1922KV , 2222KV , 2522KV
Base casing: Al 7075
Stator: 0.15mm Nippon Steel silicon steel
Prop Adapter Shaft Thread: M5
Shaft: Titanium Alloy hollow shaft
No.of Cells(Lipo): 4-6S
Bolt Pattern: M3 (16X16mm)
Bearings: Japanese NMB 9x4x4mm
Rotor: N52H arc magnets
Weight: 40g with short wires
Wire AWG: 20AWG 16cm length
Bell cap: Al 7075
1 x Hyperlite 2408.5 motor
1 x 5mm prop nut
1 x prop washer
4 x M3x8mm mounting hardware
Other top rated products
- FXT FX108 USB 5V-9V Boost...5.0 star rating(1)
- UMMAGAWD HEX SERIES 2306 1777KV4.7 star rating(3)
- Pyrowire 3oz. PCB by Pyrodrone...5.0 star rating(3)
- iFLIGHT TITAN XL5 HD w/DJI...5.0 star rating(6)
- HYPERLOW AIRSHOT5.0 star rating(3)
- ECO Micro Series 1404 -...4.8 star rating(14)
- Xnova X-Class Lightning 350KV...0.0 star rating(0)
- Pyrodrone 32Bit 4-in-1 35A 6S...5.0 star rating(2)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
I would like your opinion on what motors would suit my setup and style.
Frame: Armattan Badger HD 6" arms
Camera: DJI Air Unit
FC: KISS v2 ESC:
Spike absorber & 50v caps
RX: Crossfire nano w/ Tmortal
6s Battery (unsure on size)
Flying style: Short-Mid range cruise, mild freestyle and filming in the future. Looking for longer flight time than my 5" 4s build
Weight: 275g (WITHOUT Motors & Battery)
Also I would recommend a bigger battery like a 1550-1800mah 6s for longer flight times
Thank you for your question!