The Holybro Kakute H7 Mini is a Flight Controller full of features including onboard VTX ON/OFF Pit Switch with battery voltage, HD System/VTX & 4in1 ESC plugs, barometer, OSD, 6x UARTs, easy soldering layout and much more.
The Kakute H7 Mini builds upon the best features of its F7 predecessor and further improves on hardware components and layout. HD ready, it has an easy plug to power HD system like Caddx Vista while supporting analog system.
It features an onboard “VTX ON/OFF Pit Switch” that allows you to completely power off the video transmitter using a switch on your RC transmitter. Great if you are working on your drone, waiting for the GPS to get a fix, getting ready for a race while preventing it from overheating or interfering with others flying.
It has 6x dedicated UART ports with built-in inversion for peripherals, 4in1 ESC plug, and x8 compatible with M5-M8 Signal Pads, allowing easy support for x8 Octocopter configuration.
The integrated BetaFlight OSD makes it easy to display important information on your FPV display like battery voltage, flight time, warnings, RSSI, smart audio features and more. It is also ready for autonomous flight with the on-board barometer. There are LED & buzzer pad, I2C pad (SDA & SCL) for external GPS/Magnetometers.
Update: Version 1.3 now has 1Gb Nand-Flash memory & BMI270 (instead of MPU6000). Additional Info can be found on Holybro Documentation page.
- HD camera plug
- VTX ON/OFF Pit Switch
- 6x UARTs
- 128Mb Onboard Flash for Blackbox
- 5V 2A BEC
- Easy soldering layout
- Input Voltage: 2-6S
- MCU - STM32H743 32-bit processor running at 480 MHz
- IMU - BMI270
- Barometer - BMP280
- OSD - AT7456E
- 6x UARTs (1,2,3,4,6,7)
- 9x PWM Outputs (8 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- 1 x JST-SH1.0_8pin port (4in1 ESCs)
- 1x JST-GH1.0_6pin port (For HD System like Caddx Vista & Air Unit)
- BEC: 5V 2A Cont.
- Mounting: 20x20mm/Φ3.6mm hole with ΦM3 and M2 Grommets
- Dimension: 31x30x6mm
- Weight: 5.5g
- 1 x Kakute H7 Mini Flight Controller
- 4 x M2 Silicon Grommets
- 4 x M3 Silicon Grommets
- 1 x JST-SH1.0_8pin Cable (For ESCs)
- 2 x JST-SH1.0_6pin Cable (For DJI Air Unit)
- 1 x JST-SH1.0_6pin Colored Silicon Cable (For Caddx HD System and other VTX)