The F4126 is HakRC's new whoop style flight controller/ESC AIO board for ultralight and whoop build. This FC features a Barometer which is rare to see in this type of flight controller and can handle up to 4S power.
Checkout all our Whoop Style Flight Controllers and the rest of our HAKRC products!
- 1.PCB adopts high-end 8-layer 2oZ thickened copper skin, which has stronger overcurrent capability and good heat dissipation.
- 2.MOS adopts imported 30V high current resistance mos, long life and strong load capacity.
- 3Using industrial-grade LDO, high temperature resistance.
- 4.Using high-quality Japanese Murata capacitors, strong filtering performance
Flight control parameters:
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6
- IMU: IMC42688
- OSD: AT7456E
- Barometer: BMP280
- LED: Support WS2812 and other programmable
- Sensor: Built-in current sensor
- Firmware version: HAKRCF411D
- Size: 31.* 31.mm (25.5mm-26.5mm mounting hole)
- Net weight: 7g
- Firmware support: BLHELI_ S
- Protocol support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continuous current: 20A
- Peak current: 25A
- Firmware version: BLHELI _S (G- H-20)