I’m glad to introduce the newly developed RAD VTX 1.6W by GEPRC. It is a super-power VTX with a maximum power of 1600mW and five adjustable power settings: Pit/25mW/200mW/600mW/1600mW. The RAD adopts a double-layer PCB design to separate the power supply from the main-board, which can reduce and shield interference. Double layer structure for better heat dissipation. The built-in microphone on the VTX board, supports 7-36V voltage(2-8S Battery) input, uses the mainstream MMCX connector, and the mounting hole is 30.5×30.5mm.
- 1600mW Super power suitable for Long Range flight with good stability.
- Five power channel: PIT mode/25mW/200mW/600mW/1600mW.
- Two-layer board cooling structure
- Separate power BEC and main-boards, reducing and shielding from interference.
- Temperature control protection function that can prevent high temperature burning.
- Wide voltage input, supports 7V-36V Voltage input.
- VTX control protocol is IRC Tramp which supports OSD parameter adjustment.
- VTX built in microphone for real-time transmission of drone’s sounds.
- Has 3 regional frequency tables to meet the needs of various regions.
- Two function buttons, three indicator lights, easy to control.
- Mounting hole is 30.5mmx30.5mm.
- Install Antenna before use.
- To prevent overheating, provide constant airflow and a well ventilated environment. Install a cooling fan if operating in confined conditions.
- The 5V Output is for a Camera/Cooling Fan use only! Do not connect Power Input/Battery to 5V Out. Serious damage will occur to VTX.
- Model: GEPRC RAD VTX 5.8G 1.6W
- Input voltage: DC 7-36V(2-8S Battery)
- Output: 5V@600mA(power 5V to Camera)
- Input impedance: 75Ω
- Protocol: IRC Tramp
- Antenna interface: MMCX
- Output power: PIT mode/25mW/200mW/600mW/1600mW PIT MODE
- Frequency tables: American FCC frequency table(37CH)
- Video format: PAL / NTSC
- Microphone: Built in microphone
- Size: 36×36.5×5.5mm
- Weight: 9.7g(without cable)
- Mounting hole: 30X30mm(M3)
- 1 x GEPRC RAD VTX 5G8 1.6W
- 1 x 72mm MMCX Copper tube antenna
- 1 x GH 1.25*6P 150mm Connecting cable
- 1 x MMCX to SMA connector
- 1 x Matching screw package.
User Manual: LINK
Laws and requirements regarding transmission of radio waves vary greatly across the world. In some countries, this product may not be legal. In the USA, the operator of this product is required by law to have a HAM amateur radio license, at the very least. It is the operator's responsibility to make sure that they are using this product in a legal manner, or not using it at all if not possible to do legally in their location. By adding this product to your cart, you are confirming that you have read this notice, and that Pyrodrone is in no way responsible for the actions of the operator while using this product.