RAD MINI VTX is the latest 1W high-power VTX developed by GEPRC. It has 4 adjustable power levels and a maximum power of 1000mW, with a stable transmission signal, suitable for short and medium-range flight to ensure image transmission quality.
RAD MINI adopts 6061 high-strength aluminum alloy housing to assist in heat dissipation, which has stronger impact resistance and better heat dissipation.
IRC Tramp protocol, OSD settings adjustment, built-in microphone can provide a real-time sound transmission.
7-28V wide voltage input, with temperature control protection function to prevent overheating and burnout.
With 20x20mm PCB mounting hole, the diameter of single hole is 3.05mm. The aluminum alloy housing can be removed and installed as a stack.
Cover the housing with a 20X20 mounting hole and a single hole with M2 thread. It is recommended to be installed at the rear of the frame where there are 20X20 holes. Pay attention to insulation when installing, the PCB side down, and pad with four nylon spacers for installation. (included in the package)
- Lightweight, high power, with a maximum power of 1000mW, suitable for short and medium range flight to ensure image transmission quality.
- 4 Power levels: PitMode/25mW/200mW/500mW/1000mW.
- Adopts 6061 high-strength aluminum alloy housing to assist in heat dissipation, which has stronger impact resistance and better heat dissipation.
- With temperature control protection function to prevent high temperature burnout.
- Wide voltage input,supports 7V-28V voltage input.
- 3 adjustable regional frequency bands to meet the needs of various regions.
- IRC Tramp protocol, OSD settings adjustment.
- Built-in microphone can provide a real-time sound transmission.
- One adjustment button, three indicator lights, easy to operate.
- Model: GEPRC RAD VTX 5.8G 1.6W
- Input voltage: DC 7-36V(2-8S Battery)
- Output: 5V@600mA(power 5V to Camera)
- Input impedance: 75Ω
- Protocol: IRC Tramp
- Antenna interface: MMCX
- Output power: PIT mode/25mW/200mW/600mW/1600mW PIT MODE
- Frequency tables: American FCC frequency table(37CH)
- Video format: PAL / NTSC
- Microphone: Built in microphone
- Size: 36×36.5×5.5mm
- Weight: 9.7g(without cable)
- Mounting hole: 30X30mm(M3)
- 1 x GEPRC RAD MINI 5.8G 1W VTX
- 1 x Copper tube antenna MMCX 80mm
- 1 x MMCX to SMA（Internal foramen）connector
- 1 x SH.0 5pin VTX cable(100MM)
- 1 x SH1.0 to SH1.25 camera cable(65MM)
- 1 x Set of screws
- 1. In order to prolong the service life of the video transmission, please install the antenna before power on.
- 2. If the VTX overheats, the temperature control protection will be activated. When it reaches 95 degrees, it will automatically reduce the power by one gear. If it is still higher than 95 degrees, it will continue to reduce the power by one gear until it reaches 25mW. If it is lower than 90 degrees, the VTX will automatically adjust to the setting power.
- 3. Please ensure good ventilation and heat dissipation when using. When the environment is limited, a cooling fan can be installed for the VTX.
- 4. The 5V output is only used for the camera or cooling fan. Do not connect the power input to the 5V output port, otherwise the VTX will be seriously damaged.
- 1.When using this product, please comply with local radio laws and regulations,
- and use the local permitted frequency band and channel.
- 2. To prolong the service life of the VTX, please install the antenna before power on.
- 3. Good heat dissipation can make the VTX run continuously under high power.
- 4. This product will produce high temperature when working, please do not touch
- directly with your hands to avoid scalding
- 5. Longer transmission distance can be obtained by using high-quality antenna.
Laws and requirements regarding transmission of radio waves vary greatly across the world. In some countries, this product may not be legal. In the USA, the operator of this product is required by law to have a HAM amateur radio license, at the very least. It is the operator's responsibility to make sure that they are using this product in a legal manner, or not using it at all if not possible to do legally in their location. By adding this product to your cart, you are confirming that you have read this notice, and that Pyrodrone is in no way responsible for the actions of the operator while using this product.