The Flylens 85 frame is a 2-inch whoop-type frame designed for indoor and narrow space flight. It is compatible with various mainstream digital and analog image transmission systems. The frame is equipped with an injection-molded protective ring and a carbon black treatment process.
The Flylens series opens up the field of micro-crossing machine film and television creation, providing the latest and most reliable solutions for exploring and capturing new perspectives.
- Latest three-point CNC damping platform design to perfectly eliminate high-frequency vibration and jelly effects
- Quick-release structure, which only requires 4 screws to separate the upper and lower layers
- Supports the installation of neon light strips and external GO3 and other small sports cameras
- Flight control hole position is 25.5x25.5mm, the image transmission compartment hole position is 20x20/25.5x25.5mm, and the motor hole position is 6.6mm
- Compatible with various mainstream devices on the market
- Compact and lightweight design (<250g) for a 2-inch drone.
- Supports O3 digital image transmission for long-range, 4K high-definition, low-latency transmission.
- High-strength PC injection-molded protective ring for enhanced durability and safety.
- Unique CNC damping platform for stable video recording.
- Bottom-mounted image transmission PC compartment for protection and improved heat dissipation.
- Quick-release frame design for easy component separation.
- Reverse thrust propeller configuration for stable flight and extended endurance.
- Compatible with wireless controlled neon light strips and external devices.
- Frame FlyLens 85 Lite Frame kit
- Main Board Thickness 2mm
- CNC Gimbal Thickness 1mm
- Protective Ring Material PC+
- Flight Control Hole Position 25.5x25.5mm
- Image Transmission Hole Position 20/25.5mm Motor Hole
- Position 6.6mm/Hole 1.4mm
- Propeller Size 2 inch
- Weight 25.5g
- Camera Hole Position 18mm