Things just got personal.
The Dominator HDO2 headset launches as the successor to the much-loved Dominator HDO.
The HDO2 uses big 1280 x 960 OLED panels to provide a dramatically improved image with a 46-degree field of view.
Display customization is now possible using a new OSD with expanded controls.
The HDO2 can be further personalizated with adjustable focus, adjustable IPD, adjustable face plate curvature, selectable image ratio, and a configurable power button.
The HDO2 is the perfect headset for an experienced pilot looking for the best flight experience.
- FOV (field of view): 46 degrees diagonal
- IPD (interpupillary distance): 54 to 74 mm (adjustable)
- Focus: +2 to -6 diopters (adjustable)
- Two Sony 0.5” OLED displays
- Resolution 1280 X 960
- NTCS/PAL auto selecting
- AV Mode 4:3
- AV Mode 16:9
- HDMI Mode 16:9
- Channel Selection
- Volume Control
- Mode Selection
- Display Control (Brightness and Contrast)
- DVR Control
- Power Button / Fan Control
- Power Supply:
- 7 – 13V input voltage (2S – 3S Supply)
- Power Consumption: 320mA @ 7.5V input power (no RX module)
- 770mA @ 7.5V input power (Rapid
- Analog DVR: MicroSD support to 32 GB
- Record Rate: 6Mbps (MJPG compression, 30 fps, AVI)
- File playback (native recording, no codec support)
- Upgradeable via SD card
- 7.4V, 1.8A 18650 Battery Case (optional))
- 3.5mm AV in/out port
- Power input port
- 3.5mm 3p earphone port
- RF Module Bay
- HT connector 3 pin internal connection
- Power Button
- Ergonomic molded headset w/ adjustable headband
- Dimensions: 169.2 x 80 x 45.5 mm
- Weight: 206.8 g
- 1 x Fat Shark Dominator HDO 2 FPV Goggles
- Carrying Case
- 7.4V 1865 Battery Case
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
Warning: Exposing the lens to direct sunlight will result in LCD damage.