GEPRC Peano antenna is a 5.8G optimized antenna for FPV quad. The antenna has good gain performance and very compact. Working frequency range is 5600-5950 GHz, with LHCP and RHCP options for multi-player competition. Peano 5.8G antenna also has a variety of connector options. Every antenna has been tested strictly before leaving the factory to ensure good performance.
- Compact and light-weight design, high quality ABS case for good protection and nice appearance.
- Options of LHCP and RHCP.
- Manufactured and tested to highest standards
- Easy to install, multiple connectors and length option
- Frequency Range: 5600-5950MHz
- Polarization: LHCP
- Gain: 2.5DBi
- SWR: ≤1.5
- Input Impedance: 50Ω
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- Connector: UFL
- Weight: 1.6g~1.8g
- Length: 145mm
- material: ABS
- color: transparent grey
- 2 x GEPRC Peano 5.8GHz 145MM UFL Antenna - LHCP